F

frankie

Jun 25, 2013
Looking good,keep up the good work.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I don't normally participate in welcome threads but this one was worthy.
definitely a very impressive transformation. you should be proud

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Congrats on Taking control of your life. You have done a fantastic job. Please post up some of your training and nutrition info. We will all take a look and see if we can help in some way. Keep in mind this simple thought>
You did not get to that starting weight in 1 year or 2 years. Right? Keep living the better lifestyle and never let anyone or thing toss you off the tracks. Dont let the scale control your life either. You have aimed high and now look at you. You are beautiful and soooooooooo much more healthy. :)

S

Samanthamedlock

Feb 12, 2014
Thank you gotclen, I have introduced some HIIT training into my workouts for lower body day and made my upper body training day very intense with resistance.
Also changed my diet as I realised it was mainly protein I now make sure I have good oily fish, some nuts and have introduced some berries.

Feeling a lot more energetic especially for my spin class at the end of the week where I was so tired before.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Try to keep learning about nutrition along the way. Beans, grains, all veggies, all complex carbs, all the lean meats.
Dont lock yourself in to a limited number of foods. Most foods are good you. You just have to understand portion control. Learn a real serving size. Dont deprive yourself to the point where you are dreaming of some foods but afraid to eat them. Clearly you have broken most of your bad eating habits. Now it's time to make this new eating style as a lifestyle. The old way of eating would make you sick today.

You are doing fantastic keep up the great work.
GC

Thank you gotclen, I have introduced some HIIT training into my workouts for lower body day and made my upper body training day very intense with resistance.
Also changed my diet as I realised it was mainly protein I now make sure I have good oily fish, some nuts and have introduced some berries.

Feeling a lot more energetic especially for my spin class at the end of the week where I was so tired before.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic