Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Mustang; Phase 1 complete

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Hell with the corners!!!! Go to the nearest drag strip get up to the line hold the throttle at 5k and side step the clutch!!!!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
That looks nice and clean man.

Thanks for sharing.

How does the axle back sound?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Did it come with an 8 track or cassette player?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
That looks nice and clean man.

Thanks for sharing.

How does the axle back sound?

I made a vid of the exhaust, then realized I didn't cover the plate. To top it off, I tried to edit the video with my MS Movie Maker and it's changing the file ext and I can't upload it to photobucket or otherwise in that ext. I'll try to get another soon.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
I made a vid of the exhaust, then realized I didn't cover the plate. To top it off, I tried to edit the video with my MS Movie Maker and it's changing the file ext and I can't upload it to photobucket or otherwise in that ext. I'll try to get another soon.

great looking GT shortz. The MAC prochamber I had on my 01 Novi2K 'vert made it sound like a nascar...really ROARED!

Those coyote motors really wake up with headers and an intake. Get a UPR mid pipe too. It'll replace the front cats with high flow models and delete the secondaries. If you really want to go full bore get a TVR 2.2 blower and put down 600whp!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
great looking GT shortz. The MAC prochamber I had on my 01 Novi2K 'vert made it sound like a nascar...really ROARED!

Those coyote motors really wake up with headers and an intake. Get a UPR mid pipe too. It'll replace the front cats with high flow models and delete the secondaries. If you really want to go full bore get a TVR 2.2 blower and put down 600whp!

Not sure what route I am going yet. I have a tuner sitting here, but I want to get a data logged tune, since there are no good tuners in the area. Remote tuning has some a long way. They data log everything and tune just like they do on a dyno now. I was thinking I might go with a ROUSH TVS next year too, but still not sure. I would go with a mild tune though, because, as a 6 speed MT with 3.73 gears, anything more than 575 from the crank starts getting a little shitty to deal with. You go through gears REALLY fast and it spins a lot too, even with DRs

Anyway, I am not touching the exhaust manifold on this damn car. You have to pull off so much shit to do it, and 8-10 hp just isn't worth the hours and hours of work it takes. It does sound awesome to have headers though, but meh. A mid pipe would net more power and it's an easier install too.

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Shortz look into a tune from bbr I have had one on my wife's coyote motor for 40k and it runs great. It is also a 3.73 m6 car and on drag radials it went 12.09 @ 113 on factory suspension. They did the remote tune and dialed it in perfect first try.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I swear to ****ing god if you puta roush junk ass blower on that I'm driving down there and we are having it..... Absolutely do not put any type of twinscrew, tvs, roots sir blower on it....... Christ..... You're killing me smalls..... Either procharger D-1SC with race intercooler.... Or 78mm turbo.....

Otherwise sick ass looking ride dude. You know I'm a fan. And you know who to holler at when you want to start making real power.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I swear to ****ing god if you puta roush junk ass blower on that I'm driving down there and we are having it..... Absolutely do not put any type of twinscrew, tvs, roots sir blower on it....... Christ..... You're killing me smalls..... Either procharger D-1SC with race intercooler.... Or 78mm turbo.....

Otherwise sick ass looking ride dude. You know I'm a fan. And you know who to holler at when you want to start making real power.

I am looking at twin screw because of the power curve. TVS makes more power down low. I know the centrifugals, when done right, produce more power, but this is for street use and the TVS really brings up the low end. Most people I have talked to that have been able to drive the COyote with both say, for the street, the TVS is a lot more fun.

Lastly, if I do ROUSH, I can keep my warranty until I am ready to ditch it. lol

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Oh, just to add. At 625+hp, we are seeing push rods bending too. So I am shooting for 600whp and calling it quits. That's plenty for the street

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I am looking at twin screw because of the power curve. TVS makes more power down low. I know the centrifugals, when done right, produce more power, but this is for street use and the TVS really brings up the low end. Most people I have talked to that have been able to drive the COyote with both say, for the street, the TVS is a lot more fun.

Lastly, if I do ROUSH, I can keep my warranty until I am ready to ditch it. lol

Warranty.........lol that's funny....anyways.

You can can make centrifugal blowers come on at a low rpm range like the twin screw it's easy.... Actually performs more like a turbo, than I twin screw but we've had torque peaking and staying on as low as 2500rpm.

If your going smack on the street and stop light to stop light.... 150hp wet shot with a progressive nitrous controller.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Warranty.........lol that's funny....anyways.

You can can make centrifugal blowers come on at a low rpm range like the twin screw it's easy.... Actually performs more like a turbo, than I twin screw but we've had torque peaking and staying on as low as 2500rpm.

If your going smack on the street and stop light to stop light.... 150hp wet shot with a progressive nitrous controller.

I have thought about nitrous as well, but the thought of it going empty and not having it there all the time bugs me. I want the power any time, anywhere, and not bothering with refills.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic