Members
Latest Member
jacobss

MUSK vs ZUCK Cage Match

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
From what I was reading Dana White is really putting this together and it will be in Los Vegas. All proceeds will be donated to charity.

Musk vs Zuck.JPG

jackedpuckstar

jackedpuckstar

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2011
I'd watch that.. it'll probably suck but when else can see two billionaires throw hands... if nothing else itll be funny to watch

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Celebrity death match in real life.
Im guessing if Dana White is
Promoting it, it will be MMA or even better slap or whatever it is called lol
ill Be watching if it happens. Im sure someone will back out

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Easy win for the Zucks. Trained vs untrained size is irrelevant.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Musk is going to fuck him up! SpaceX is working on a death blow technology as we speak.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Big money and I’ll bet the charitable foundation is a piece of shit

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Easy win for the Zucks. Trained vs untrained size is irrelevant.
Musk trained with Lex not to long ago and Lex stated musk is heavily underplaying his experience in judo and newaze. Zuck is still a white belt and very limited in his time on the mat. It will be WAY closer than people think

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Musk trained with Lex not to long ago and Lex stated musk is heavily underplaying his experience in judo and newaze. Zuck is still a white belt and very limited in his time on the mat. It will be WAY closer than people think
Lex is too nice of a guy.

Zuck is over a year into training full time under Camerillo. This isn't a mask ninja dojo. You don't get handed belts. Zuck has only done one tournament. Under Camerillo he doesn't qualify for a blue belt regardless of skill. Even with the win in nogi and second in gi. It won't be remotely close.

Particularly since he's doing 4 days nogi 1 day gi a week.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Didn't Rome give a shout or call out to Dana White about having them fight in the Coliseum in Rome?

Maybe that was just a joke, lol.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I know Zuck trains for sure but does Elon? I always favor the person with the most experience. I think Elon is quite a bit bigger?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, Zuck has at least been training for some time, is younger, and i'm sure his cardio is much better. I'd have to favor him at this point. That said, GSP offered to train Musk, and Elon was all for it. Not sure how dedicated he will be though, lol.

So many things going through my head on this one, but i'd probably watch it on a stream, heh heh heh!

Maybe we can have a battle royale of all the billionaires out there, i'd love for somebody to KO and choke-out Bill Gates:D

Besos was looking pretty thick for a weiny, maybe he will decide to jump into this and we can have a tournament for them all.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I’d pay to see them fight to the death but otherwise who gives a fuck about bored billionaires?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic