Latest Member
bkstacksit
What's New?

Muscular women

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
View attachment 949

I think that the men are probably referring to not liking a girl w/ the following frame....

There all fags then cause I like the girl with the following frame you posted(even though she could beat my arse and what a turn on! )! lol figure, BB PWR-lft I respect and like em all!

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
There all fags then cause I like the girl with the following frame you posted(even though she could beat my arse and what a turn on! )! lol figure, BB PWR-lft I respect and like em all!

I havn't seen a pic of you... but I also feel like she could beat your ass and mine too! I respect all female bb's as well, but have been going to alot of contests lately and word is alot of the guys don't love it!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Do not want! Just too big, sorry.

Miss Q, if that is you in your Avi (which I assume it is) you are very muscluar but still have your femininity which is what is nice. Same with ATW, very muscular but still sexy.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
i see this all the time! some guys make comments about me looking like a "man" while my husband loves my body. I think it's preference, and maybe those men who don't like muscular women are just afraid of being "shown up" by their lady:rolleyes:

someone says you look manly? not seeing manly in the list of words I would use to describe you lol

View attachment 949

I think the men are probably referring to not liking a girl w/ the following frame....

as much as i can respect the work she has done to get that physique she is definitely not sexy to me. Figure and the lighter weight classes of BBing women definitely.

a woman with yours, ATWs, shan's build yes..... a woman with Arnold's build.... no

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
listen,
I think acon,is hott!
I think ATW is incredebull!

the new girl ozkon is hott...
shan is is hott!
must I go on!?

oh yeah and RR is very hott cause she can beat my ass!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i love having muscles :) but i love looking like a woman even more. good thing i have the girls :)

MissQ it is great to have you join us!

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
someone says you look manly? not seeing manly in the list of words I would use to describe you lol

as much as i can respect the work she has done to get that physique she is definitely not sexy to me. Figure and the lighter weight classes of BBing women definitely.

a woman with yours, ATWs, shan's build yes..... a woman with Arnold's build.... no

Acon83-I don't see that either...you look very fit but very girly at the same time!!

THANKS!!! I agree but I think these women keep adding on muscle and get caught up w/ looking massive and ripped and don't consider that they will look like men for the rest of their lives. I mean everything changes...real pretty girls end up looking harsh and hard and that's a permanent change....but to each his/her own..

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
Do not want! Just too big, sorry.

Miss Q, if that is you in your Avi (which I assume it is) you are very muscluar but still have your femininity which is what is nice. Same with ATW, very muscular but still sexy.

That be me...several mths ago...dieted down!! I have put on a lot of muscle and am not sure that I want to put on much more!! Have also have been told I looked "jacked" but my gym friends all seem to like it okay!!

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Acon83-I don't see that either...you look very fit but very girly at the same time!!

THANKS!!! I agree but I think these women keep adding on muscle and get caught up w/ looking massive and ripped and don't consider that they will look like men for the rest of their lives. I mean everything changes...real pretty girls end up looking harsh and hard and that's a permanent change....but to each his/her own..
Thanks!!, and I agree it's the choice of the person...however, I am very turned off by women who look like men...losing all femininity

listen,
I think acon,is hott!
I think ATW is incredebull!

the new girl ozkon is hott...
shan is is hott!
must I go on!?

oh yeah and RR is very hott cause she can beat my ass!
Agreed completely! lot's of hottneses here!

Well the guys must be fags then and the girls lesbians that are saying this then!

You definitely got the Sexy-muscular-woman thing going on there!
Ignore the outa shape majority who are jealous.

its true....they are....

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
That be me...several mths ago...dieted down!! I have put on a lot of muscle and am not sure that I want to put on much more!! Have also have been told I looked "jacked" but my gym friends all seem to like it okay!!
you look incredible!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
Thanks to both ladies :) Do you girls compete?

Last edited:
acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Thanks to both ladies :) Do you girls compete?

I don't...too early in the game. I actually wanted to get into a local comp that's coming up in a few months, but I'm nowhere near ready, don't have the posing knowledge, and didn't really cut enough fat to even make it worth it. So, I'm going to make it my goal to work really hard, and try for a comp, maybe in a year or more.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic