SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

MuscleMilk GAINER

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So you are saying adding this to a blender with some vanilla ice cream and bacon would not be good for gaining weight ;)

I wish I needed to gain weight!

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
I wonder if anything beats good food for natural supplements though, i tried loads and i didn't notice any difference. This seems better than most of the bulk powders though, some i tried way back had that many calories they just put fat on my waist and was a job to shift off.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
SRS?

While I am a IIFYM guy when it comes to body comp, there are MUCH healthier alternatives to getting carbs compared to downing tons of maltodexterin. It is just empty calories, devoid of any real nutrients. If you want to take in a good portion of your cals as empty ones.....go for it. I'll stick with oatmeal, or other whole grains or fruits when picking mine.

It's not unhealthy.

Just like fructose or dextrose, malto will supply you with 4cal/gram. Though it may not be as satiating, to argue its use as a supplemental carbohydrate is egregiously foolish and incorrect.

Last edited:
macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
It's not unhealthy.

Just like fructose or dextrose, malto will supply you with 4cal/gram. Though it may not be as satiating, to argue its use as a supplemental carbohydrate is egregiously foolish and incorrect.

What ever man. Knock yourself out.

You are right, just drink 2 liters of coke every day. Same as eating oatmeal, bananas, potatoes, brown rice...etc (from an overall health standpoint)...... Go on believing that ....we will see where that gets you in 20 years

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
So you are saying adding this to a blender with some vanilla ice cream and bacon would not be good for gaining weight ;)

I wish I needed to gain weight!

Yea I have never had that issue. :(

Too bad because I'm good at gaining weight.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012

You are right, just drink 2 liters of coke every day. Same as eating oatmeal, bananas, potatoes, brown rice...etc (from an overall health standpoint)...... Go on believing that ....we will see where that gets you in 20 years

I definitely understand what you are saying here Mc. Eat junk and feel like junk.

If you make your own shakes they are fresher and less processed.

I notice when I eat cleaner I feel better to an extent.

I've never had a weight gainer shake before though.

I didn't know you were a fan of IIFYM Mc. Glad to see another person liking the plan.

lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
**** me bro, i was chugging this shit for three days and got a big as acne breakout bro ... fack

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
It's not unhealthy.

Are you illiterate or just extremely ignorant?

Aside from the obvious fact that you don't know shit about supplementation and nutrition, I'd like to know why you think using malto as a supplemental carb (that means its not a main carb source) is a negative thing.

So if he uses a gainer that has 40g malto, why is it any different them turbo eating 2 poptarts? You're grasping at straws here

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Are you illiterate or just extremely ignorant?

Your a real winner there kid. Learn how to have effective debates with people and exchange information, and maybe you will get the exchanges you desire.

You know nothing about me, and I guarantee you, I know quite a bit about a lot of things.

I certainly know about RESPECT....You should try it sometime instead of acting douche bag. But then I have seen your similar responses in other threads and figure that is just the way you are. Have fun in life kid.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Right, then Ill continue to my end point. Malto is a linear chain of glucose which is very similar metabolically to free glucose. Malto is a complex carb and will mirror almost in perfect parallel the insulin elevation from dextrose. Metabolically it will act like a monosaccharide, it's the same idea as eating a poptart post workout, or a pixie stick pre-workout.

There is no harm in that, people really tend to undervalue what the human body is capable of. As long as it is not a recurring trend in your diet over the course of the day, I dont foresee any negative effects coming forth from it.

I do not drink soda, or eat junk food regularly. I will have a poptart maybe once a week if I bought a box at some point in time. Same theory with the OP of this thread, he has the tub laying around, he is trying to gain weight. Why let it go to waste

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I agree take that shit , don't waist supplements !!! I used to buy the Muscle Milk, just seems to have alittle too much sugar for my taste.
I would take it 2x a day , take 1 w/ ur breakfast and the other shake with ur dinner . Ull maximize them w food !!!
If for some reason u wanna take one around mid day, , do it .
Don't forget , and this is very important , please donot forget to eat FOOD !!!!!!!! Try and consume food every 2.5-3 hrs ! This will overload ur body w calories and get it accustomed to heavy calorie intake !!!
And they don't have to be big meals, a small meal w good calories !!!
Later bro and good luck !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic