Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Michael Vick 214 lbs 4% Bodyfat

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
NN do you have some article I can check out to see these stats? The only reason Labs would have the highest reported bite stats is because they are consistently the most popular dog breed in the US.

I have had around 7 Labs or golden retrievers, a rottie, and a few smaller breeds throughout my life. NONE of them have ever bitten anyone or even growled at anyone who wasn't a threat.

A friend of mine has a beautiful APBT and he is just as nice and loving with children as my Labs are.

I agree with your reasoning the point was that any breed can bite and judging a dog based on breed is a poor decision as bad dogs are due to bad owners. Its been awhile since i pulled bite stat data but i can find it if you wish. Again this wasnt to imply labs are bad i had rottis and labs growing up as well as a black and tan, its all in how you raise em.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
its all in how you raise em.

Absolutely.

I just didn't know where to look for that kind of information. I got into an argument recently because a friend of my had a 1 year old lab that bit his nephew on the arm then let go, but it drew blood. I told him people like you shouldn't own dogs, its not in a Labs nature to bite a defenseless child.

Not that I would, but I could punch my dogs in the face as hard as I wanted and they would come try to lick me to make up for whatever they did wrong even if it was nothing.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
He can't stay healthy an entire year.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Just curious... Why do you guys not like Vick? Is it because of the dog fighting thing? Asshole personality? Or because he plays for the Eagles?

dog fighting and asshole but mostly dog fighting.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Dogs fight...they watch... no one "makes" the dogs fight... they just do it...

Thats why Boxing and MMA should be banned right?

I like you but thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard. they are taught to fight or become a chew toy. They are then forced to fight to stay alive. MMA is for the love of the sport, they chose to do it. They dont do it because if they dont theyll be killed. If you saw the shit I saw rescuing dogs in Miami youd want to kick the **** out of every person you ever meet that even considered your statement to hold water.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
An animals rights trump a humans all the time in my world. I've had dogs (and cats for that matter) that I'd kill a mother****er over if I saw them abusing or harming them. Can't say the same about a lot of the people I've known.

I cant click thanks enough on this post for that.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I got a pit mix mutt from a shelter in S.C. last year. They said he was shepard/hound/Bulldog. He is def a pit. I got him when he was 8 weeks, and he's the nicest dog around. Just don't come in my house un-invited. He's unbelievable with my 2 young kids.

It's probably weird, but yesterday was his 1st birthday, so I grabbed him a steak on my way home from work, and threw it on the grill with mine...

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Pitbulls in England used to be called the "nanny dogs" because they were good with kids.

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
I got a pit mix mutt from a shelter in S.C. last year. They said he was shepard/hound/Bulldog. He is def a pit. I got him when he was 8 weeks, and he's the nicest dog around. Just don't come in my house un-invited. He's unbelievable with my 2 young kids.

It's probably weird, but yesterday was his 1st birthday, so I grabbed him a steak on my way home from work, and threw it on the grill with mine...

Why is that weird? That is being nice..my lab eats boneless/skinless chicken breasts and I grill them in the summertime and marinate them in teryaki..that is what she eat and I make her rice.And she gets for dog food Blue Buffalo...nothing wrong with treating your dog nice at all,I think it is awesome!

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
The fact that your name is Kramer makes you ok in my book. Best show of all time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic