arcticranger
What's New?

Me at 51

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
You are a stallion, only 10 weeks!
Serious. My wife was sick for over a month and now I have been down for about a month. We only get to sexy time once a week when active really. My daughter and granddaughter live with us so that puts a damper on things as well. Plus we are in our 60s and women in their 60s generally have very low drive which has to be primed. On top of that we are both massively busy on the weekend. My test level is in the 400s at the moment so I don't really care that much.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Serious. My wife was sick for over a month and now I have been down for about a month. We only get to sexy time once a week when active really. My daughter and granddaughter live with us so that puts a damper on things as well. Plus we are in our 60s and women in their 60s generally have very low drive which has to be primed. On top of that we are both massively busy on the weekend. My test level is in the 400s at the moment so I don't really care that much.
Well you are still ahead of my curve.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Well you are still ahead of my curve.
Mehh I shouldn't discuss things like this in public. I'm finally starting to realize it's probably best to deal with this stuff in private. Maybe I'm finally starting to gain a tad of wisdom. Things go in cycles. That's about all I should say.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I had something that just would not go away. Also had a persistent, highly random cough. With nothing definitive, I just lumped under "long Covid," as I did have it late last year. I ended up doing a weeklong run of Ivermectin and damned if it did not resolve. Went on for months before I finally tried it. Only side effects I had from Ivermectin was fatigue that oddly enough did not affect workouts and green poop towards the end as I finished out escalating dose.
I did the iver route but as soon as it seemed to be resolving and I stopped for a day it was back. Could be coincidence or not. Not sure. I was also taking a low dose of dexamethasone, which reduces inflammation. Z-pack to in parts of it. Lungs are just clearing now after 30 days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic