Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Masters BB 57 yr old 5 weeks out

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
5 days out. Still fine tuning posing, flat light here. She's pretty much ripped head to toe. Holding around 150 lbs at 5' 5".
1.jpg

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I think she’s bigger than me. Very similar build. Dam! I should just give up. Lol

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Looks good. Look forward to seeing peeked. I think she’ll be peeled peeled.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
IMG_5825.JPG
IMG_5830.JPG
IMG_5829.JPG

Came in 6th out of 7th. The girls she was up against were seasoned and that was expected at a National Show, made her look like a bikini competitor size wise. Regardless came in the best shape she's been.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
So clearly she has the willingness and ability to achieve conditioning on the level required and beyond. She’s in great shape to grow and try this again, not everyone can get that peeled, and even if they can, won’t go through the suffering required to achieve it. Especially at 57. Great job on the assets.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
She's decided to call it quits on competing, not because she can't improve but bc the either tanning dyes or the gloss agent causes serious skin reactions. She has to load on anti-histamines and gets a prednisone shot after her show and is still miserable for 10 days. I don't know if others have had this problem and there is a work around or non-allergenic products available, but she can't take that shit every show.

D

dadbod82

Feb 2, 2021
She's decided to call it quits on competing, not because she can't improve but bc the either tanning dyes or the gloss agent causes serious skin reactions. She has to load on anti-histamines and gets a prednisone shot after her show and is still miserable for 10 days. I don't know if others have had this problem and there is a work around or non-allergenic products available, but she can't take that shit every show.
Wife hasn't had issues with tanning but had a major reaction to the body wax before the last show. Decided to not do that again and just shave

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Damn her conditioning is on point man. Great job. I somehow missed this post.....
Bummer about the reaction to the tan, yikes. never heard of that before.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I think that spray tanning package they do is a really mixed bag of tricks. I have had them paint it on so thick that it’s like having an extra layer of skin, right at the time you want it the thinnest.

In the avatar pic I opted out of the spray package. That’s just me and some oil I snuck in.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic