paarke

paarke

Sep 18, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
That surely was one brutal fight that Manny could have won if it hadn't been that lucky punch

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
That was their 4th fight, and the last 3 were very close. Some have even said pac got lucky in those decisions, but all it takes is one punch. So much for the pac/mayweather fight now.. Probably wont even happen.

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
That was their 4th fight, and the last 3 were very close. Some have even said pac got lucky in those decisions, but all it takes is one punch. So much for the pac/mayweather fight now.. Probably wont even happen.

I'd never say never but it all depends on if Pac still has all his marbles. That was one big blow to his head

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Not sure why he was charging after the 10 second bell. Should have been backing away... 2 seconds. I had the 2 rounds for pac man but boom lights out. That was a bomb.

MagnumTony

MagnumTony

Sep 1, 2012
All and all it was a great fight for both fighters. Manny fell into JMM's trap, went in to hard on JMM and paid for it by diving face first into a overhand right.

DGAF

DGAF

Sep 5, 2010
Watching it in slow motion it was not a lucky punch, he knew when to throw and where to throw it and he did and put Pac out. And yes it just takes one punch landed in the right spot and its over, dont matter who you.

DGAF

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Watching it in slow motion it was not a lucky punch, he knew when to throw and where to throw it and he did and put Pac out. And yes it just takes one punch landed in the right spot and its over, dont matter who you.

DGAF

Ya as much of an upset this was for me you can't say it was luck..... He got rocked shit happens...
Anyways like IM said so much for gayweather/PAC fight even if it does happen the pay out won't even be 25% of what it could of been.... Mayweather fucked himself, while manny kept fighting collecting checks...

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Ya as much of an upset this was for me you can't say it was luck..... He got rocked shit happens...
Anyways like IM said so much for gayweather/PAC fight even if it does happen the pay out won't even be 25% of what it could of been.... Mayweather fucked himself, while manny kept fighting collecting checks...

I dont think a pac/gayweather fight will draw as much attention now, as it would have before, and the payout now wont be as big either like you said.. Has Mayweather ever fought Marquez? I would love to see Marquez lay that same punch on mayweather..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic