Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Making schools illegal

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Don't ban schools, teachers need jobs. Ban children. And when children are criminal, only criminals will have children.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Yeah, we can't put the teachers out of work, no matter what. How will the teachers' unions survive without them?

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Everyone is quick to blame the teachers - nobody ever wants to look at the idea that the same deadbeat parent you are laughing at in wal-mart is sending their 6 kids to school every day; malnourished, uncared for, and with no expectations placed on them.

Then the feds get involved and say that no child should be failed ( left behind) - now kids know that they can do absolutely nothing and still come out with the same diploma.
Program after program get shoved down school's throats ( from the federal level) to help get more kids to pass but nobody wants to put any accountability on kids.
The first time I saw a 12 year old swear AT their parent I understood where the problem was.

Everybody wins regardless of the effort they show.
Our anti bullying programs are all aimed at stopping ass holes from being ass holes instead of teaching kids to stand up for themselves like they'll have to in the real world.
Parents and doctors are quick to give all sorts of mind altering drugs to kids.

AND WE WONDER WHY KIDS FLIP SHIT AND SHOOT EACHOTHER

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I agree that today's teachers have a very tough job. But it's also hard not to take pokes at the unions that do things like fight to save the relatively high paying teaching jobs (and their benefits, lifetime pensions, etc) of those few bad apples who do things like rape children, shoot up heroin on school property, etc.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
If it's a salary funded by the taxes paid by We The People, it IS a relatively high paying job if it's much more than min wage IMO. :D

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Relatively high paying teacher jobs? Gotta love the sarcasm in this thread.

The last teachers union luncheon meeting in my area served filet mignon seriously, the 180 day year should be considered, a Wal-Mart or Mcdonalds employee must take a drug test a Teacher does not.
A teacher working the same days as the rest of society in my area would be making 47k to start, with a Masters 57k plus benefits.

Last edited:
T

texastea

May 1, 2013
If it's a salary funded by the taxes paid by We The People, it IS a relatively high paying job if it's much more than min wage IMO. :D

I'm sure you feel differently about the salaries of firemen and policemen.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm sure you feel differently about the salaries of firemen and policemen.

Firemen work LESS than any other people that I know of......lol poor dumb cops however:rolleyes:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic