Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Low test results on 200mg of Watson?

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
True. The spot you choose to do your injections in can influence this as well as your total blood volume, the amount of esterase enzymes you have, etc. Having said all that 165 does seem low. Yu have any follow up labs planned to verify this reading?

Yes. Going to get more in 2 weeks. Same protocol. 200mg on 10th day.

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
At 200mgs/week you probably aren't going to be quite as high as 700. After 7 days, yes, 700 is about where the average person would fall. I just took a blood test after 7 days earlier this week and I was at 765 and I am on 500-600iu's of hcg in addition to 200mgs/wk of test.

The doctor wants you to take your blood test when you are in the trough. I usually take my blood test on the same day I'm due for a shot and then after the blood draw I do my weekly injection.

Hey GC, if you are running 400-600mgs and then drop down for your doctors blood test to 200mg for only a month then you are still going to test high because it's been building up in your system at the higher level and and your blood level hasn't dropped down to what it would normally be if you were taking only 200mgs for 3-4 months. When I am running high levels of Test, let's say 500-800mgs, I will completely skip about 2 weeks of injections to let my levels fall, and then at the 3rd week I will take 150mgs for a couple of weeks and then go to 200mgs/wk and then when I test after 7 days I'm in the normal range, such as in this case with a level of 765.

Yea. I thought it should be in that range of 700.

I was running 200mg every 7 or 8 days, for the last 45 days approximately. An 400mg before that.

Last edited:
gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Rip,
I was giving an example of my cycles ranging from 200, 400 and 600mg a week. I did not drop from 600wk to 200 or 100wk. In my last draw. I was running 400 to 500 for a few months. Then I knew I needed to be getting my annual blood work. So, I taper to 200mg a week. Then took the next 4 weeks at 100mg a week. Lastly the actual blood draw took place 10 days after that last 100mg shot. Final result was test 590 Free test was 16.6 also right in the middle of normal.

I have more then 10 plus years of tracking test in vers blood work report. I think I got it down for me.
gc

At 200mgs/week you probably aren't going to be quite as high as 700. After 7 days, yes, 700 is about where the average person would fall. I just took a blood test after 7 days earlier this week and I was at 765 and I am on 500-600iu's of hcg in addition to 200mgs/wk of test.

The doctor wants you to take your blood test when you are in the trough. I usually take my blood test on the same day I'm due for a shot and then after the blood draw I do my weekly injection.

Hey GC, if you are running 400-600mgs and then drop down for your doctors blood test to 200mg for only a month then you are still going to test high because it's been building up in your system at the higher level and and your blood level hasn't dropped down to what it would normally be if you were taking only 200mgs for 3-4 months. When I am running high levels of Test, let's say 500-800mgs, I will completely skip about 2 weeks of injections to let my levels fall, and then at the 3rd week I will take 150mgs for a couple of weeks and then go to 200mgs/wk and then when I test after 7 days I'm in the normal range, such as in this case with a level of 765.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
100mgs per week, and then blood tested on the 10th day puts me in the 500s.....I tested on the 6-7th day and it was in the 800s and Free Test was so high my doc threatened to lower the dose so now I always do what GotClen said.....I ramp down a month before my test. I also have never needed a lot of Test to gain muscle so I may be a hyper responder. I am also a fatty. :food-snacking:

So many things go into the equation to determine how you respond. Maybe the whole androgen receptor down grade theory is your problem because of the heavy cycles you ran leading up to last spring's contest.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Warrior45; said:
So many things go into the equation to determine how you respond. Maybe the whole androgen receptor down grade theory is your problem because of the heavy cycles you ran leading up to last spring's contest.

It shouldn't be bc of receptor down regulation bc the blood test is only measuring how much of the test is in your blood not it's biological effects.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Yeah i guess my wording was off.....i meant maybe he had almost built a tolerance to Test. I dont know if that is possible, but either way he must be metabolizing Test faster than most men.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Going to try Pfizer cyp at 200mg. I have that.

I'm very sure the Watson was real. So, shouldn't be difference.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
U say u didn't get it at a pharmacy. Then all bets are off. U are merely speculating it's dosed correctly and legit Watson.

Anyone could get old Watson bottles and fill them with any damn thing and recrimp them or make impostors.

On top of that we all respond totally different as already mentioned. Asking other guys what their body does with X amount of test is hardly a good way to judge legitimate gear.

Do u have personal baseline numbers to compare to running other brands of test at these same dosages? That would be far more accurate.

Heavy iron has a testing protocol that should be followed for testing purposes with long ester test. Anything else is a crap shoot at best. I'm not sure if the protocol is on this board but I can dig it up

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
150mgs every 5 days got me a 1250 test result 2 days after shot. 150mgs with blood test down 14 days after shot got me a test result of 76.

I only took a test once that way, so I don't know if the test came back screwed up or it was accurate. I was actually doing 150mg every 14 days for I would say a month or so. I was trying to see how far I could go between shots and still maintain what I was carrying around at that time without coming completely off. 14 days was two long, I could feel the difference. Every 4 to 5 days is perfect in my opinion

Last edited:
Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Here is heavyirons protocol
From ironmag
The following protocols must be followed exactly for at least 4 weeks. No other gear or ancillaries may be used during the first 4 weeks. If you have been on either dose for longer than 4 weeks you may get labs 7 days after your last injection.

All injections must be intramuscular (IM). The first week is a front-load.

Testing Protocol-(for labs that only range up to 1,500ng/dl)

Day 1. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 3. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 7. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 14. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 21. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Post lab results once you receive them. Please be specific about the dose, ester and protocol you used in your first post.

Passing results should be about 1,345 ng/dl ± 139 ng/dl.

Testing Protocol #2-(for labs that range ABOVE 1,500ng/dL)

Day 1. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 3. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 7. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 14. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 21. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Passing results should be about 2,370 ng/dl ± 150.

Reference http://ajpendo.physiology.org/conten...expansion.html

Pharmacokinetics of Testosterone, Cypionate Injection

View attachment 36

Source: Schulte-Beerbuhl, 1980 Figure. Pharmacokinetics of 200mg Testosterone cypionate injection. Source: Comparison of Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of Testosterone enanthate or Testosterone cypionate. Schulte-Beerbuhl M, Nieschlag E. Fertility and Sterility 33 (1980) 201-3.

Protocol developed by heavyiron, Ironmagforums.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
U say u didn't get it at a pharmacy. Then all bets are off. U are merely speculating it's dosed correctly and legit Watson.

Anyone could get old Watson bottles and fill them with any damn thing and recrimp them or make impostors.

On top of that we all respond totally different as already mentioned. Asking other guys what their body does with X amount of test is hardly a good way to judge legitimate gear.

Do u have personal baseline numbers to compare to running other brands of test at these same dosages? That would be far more accurate.

Heavy iron has a testing protocol that should be followed for testing purposes with long ester test. Anything else is a crap shoot at best. I'm not sure if the protocol is on this board but I can dig it up

I'm confident they are good to go.

I'm just looking to see where others guys levels are at taking a similar dose. As I didn't think that the number I got was a good number for the dose. But, my body my be different.

I don't have a baseline number to start. I've been cycling for quite a while. I'm only interested in getting my levels normal. As I'm trying to get healthy. I just had a stress test mri cause there is a problem with my ejection fraction. Hopefully nothing else.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
150mgs every 5 days got me a 1250 test result 2 days after shot. 150mgs with blood test down 14 days after shot got me a test result of 76.

I only took a test once that way, so I don't know if the test came back screwed up or it was accurate. I was actually doing 150mg every 14 days for I would say a month or so. I was trying to see how far I could go between shots and still maintain what I was carrying around at that time without coming completely off. 14 days was two long, I could feel the difference. Every 4 to 5 days is perfect in my opinion

That sounds similar to mine. Thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic