Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Looking for a good pre diet cleanse

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
Hey bros I have been off the sauce for 8 months now and I need a good cleansing before I start this next diet what do you vets suggest. Usually I just jump into a really clean diet.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
What do you mean cleansing? Your body is rather good at functioning optimally when provided the right foods, it does not need a spring cleaning.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Just eat clean for a while ~ plenty of fruit & veges, up your water intake and cut out the caffeine.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Put some visene in some water and drink up. That will clean the pipes out :D

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Go to the health food store and get some Epsom salt. Not the bath kind, the kind you can drink

Take two table spoons and combine it into 10oz water...... And don't leave your house for half a day.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Put some visene in some water and drink up. That will clean the pipes out :D

Hahahaha, have you ever tried that? I drank like half a bottle of Visine one day during paramedic school on a dare (our academy was all guys so... shenanigans abounded). It didn't do a damn thing for me.

I did a cleanse for 9 days once. The lemonade cleanse or "master cleanse" as some call it. But with very little of the maple syrup. The one effect I noticed was the tendinitis I had in both knees that was horribly painful went away and hasn't come back in almost 5 years. My joints felt GREAT while on that. I would easily sacrifice a few lbs of muscle for 5 years of relief from tendinitis. And I haven't done one since. That's just my experience.

(And I didn't go for the C grade natural maple syrup as is recommended by most now. Costco had the B grade natural syrup for WAY less money and it worked fine. The people saying that C grade stuff have an agenda to sell it to you.)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic