Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Long Lasting Deca d!~K... Please input with experience.

Z

ztanzanite

Oct 14, 2014
Hey Viking...
Whats with the bravado..?
Yes, I am looking for answers from Anecdotal sources.... In reality, there are NO answers with doctors for this problem, as they were not trained to help steroid abusers. Their efforts are aimed at treating the symptoms rather than the source of the problem because it is unknown.
If YOU have the " Answer" lets hear it?
I am a wealth of information for this forum, rather than picking a battle, lets work together to help others who visit the forum......

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have never seen blood work from a guy saying he has deca dick that would indicate and issue.

Further, you don't have deca dick. Deca dick is typically the ability to get hard but you can't maintain that erection.

You just are having libido issues. It's not pp related and is likely more psychological (which I tend to think deca dick is as well). Deca is notoriously hard to recover from.

I almost want to suggest you run some clomid at 25mg Monday Wednesday Friday for 6 or 8 weeks to see if that helps.

Did you have bloods done pre cycle ?

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Not "bravado" just seems like you know what your issue is. All the answers people have tried to help you with, you have an answer to. Wasn't saying anything other than what I stated. If you know the issue and know the cause and just can't fix it, then it's just seeing who else has it. I'm not trying to come off in anyway negative. But you seem to have gone through more than anyone here can help you with. You stated yourself you've been to the three top steroid doctors in the world. If they can't help you, do you think a forum will?

Z

ztanzanite

Oct 14, 2014
Pillar: Thanks for the response. Yes, Libido is the problem...... Erections are fine when the disire is there.
My thread is to ask others if they have experienced a reduced libido this far out. Wheather it is deca related or not, Im not sure.
At one point I went back "on" and there was no improvement.......with bloods to validate the gear was good. There are plenty of endocrinology journal studies that support this issue being related to nandralone, but the studies are very vague when it comes to recovery times..... just checking to see if others have had this long of a recovery. Thanks for the response.

Viking: Thanks for the response as well..... yes, I am trying to gain some feed back on others who have been through shutdown after a nandralone cycle. The doctors understand where the problem is, but legally, dont have a quick fix for it because the protocols dont have research support... many have fixed the problem with more drugs ( anecdolally). I am more interested in how long guys have had to wait for it to come back naturally. Thanks again.... didnt mean to fire off at you bud....:)

Z

ztanzanite

Oct 14, 2014
Anyone else ever have a LONG time of reduced libido after deca use?

Z

ztanzanite

Oct 14, 2014
How about adrenal fatigue...? Anyone been through it?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic