Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Well I see the title and think of toilet humor ......,,

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Well I see the title and think of toilet humor ......,,

Me too, RR. I knew I liked you from the beginning for some reason. This must be it!

Pawghunter, I'm looking forward to this journal, and maybe I'll meet you someday when I drive down to train with UHC and POB.

I hope you don't mind me asking, what's a pawghunter? Is a pawg a quohag (salt water clam)?

Last edited:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Good to see you starting a log bro. I'm following along for sure. You've got in some good training so far. I'm a little jelly that you get to workout with UHC. How were those flute bridges? Never done those for my flute. Lol just giving you a hard time

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Wait... 365 x 5 is a deload??!

Son of a bitch... I think I'm going back to deadlift again today.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
It is a god damned good gym that's for sure. As we get closer you should try and get in with us a few times just to make sure everything is solid. Maybe come take your openers in the mono and comp bench and with a dl bar or maybe sooner than that. Up to you.

I will def be up there for at least a few sessions once my knee heals up.

On a plus note, I played around with some squats last night in my old risto's. I think narrowing up a bit and squatting in oly's is what I'm going to have to do. I worked up to a few sets of 5 with 330, hit some accessories and called it a day. Just some minor swelling after that and hour of ice took care of. Feels ok this am.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Wait... 365 x 5 is a deload??!

Son of a bitch... I think I'm going back to deadlift again today.

He's also about 305-310lbs and has lifted mid 5's without a program before.

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Easy there brochacho I am down to 302.

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Me too, RR. I knew I liked you from the beginning for some reason. This must be it!

Pawghunter, I'm looking forward to this journal, and maybe I'll meet you someday when I drive down to train with UHC and POB.

I hope you don't mind me asking, what's a pawghunter? Is a pawg a quohag (salt water clam)?

Phat Ass White Girl

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic