Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Life is too g-damn short!!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Only the good die young. Sorry to hear about this. At the same time, thanks for the reminder.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Damn I'm just now seeing this too UHC. Very sorry for your loss brother. That happened to my best friend two years ago. We were like brothers, walk in each other's houses and call each other's parents, mom and dad, while raiding the fridge. He was healthy and went in his sleep as well. Said he went into cardiac arrest. It really brings a halt to your life and slows time down a bit when things like this happen. We never get over this kind of thing or completely understand it, but do learn to accept it. Much love for ya brother.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
So sorry to hear about that, she sounds like she really was a great girl.

Horrible when unexplained things like this happen to otherwise healthy and fit people. Take care of yourself bud MF.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Same thing happened to my Dad's wife back in November. Perfectly healthy, 54 yrs old. Wasn't feeling so she went to lay down for a nap. Never woke up.

My sincere condolences.

Sorry for your loss brother. I just lost my mom a week ago myself so I feel your pain. Yes, life is short and there are no guarantees that tomorrow will come for us all. So enjoy the company your with today and be thankful for the time with them.
That's awful, sending you prayers and wishes from across the seas.

Life is far too short, I guess all we really end up with at the end is a bunch of really special memories. I have no doubt that the next place we go to is a beautiful one.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
My condolences to all you that have lost love ones.both my parents had cancer within a year and both survived and it made me release life is very unpredictable.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Well thanks for re-hashing this thread (sigh).

For those that inquired, she had a small brain tumor around the age of 6 or 7 which was taken care of then....however that was the root of the issue almost 30 years later (undetected). She had a seizure in her sleep which caused her to have a hemorrhage and never woke up.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I'm sorry for everyone who's suffered the loss of loved ones in this thread.

They state that there's a reason for everything and everything has a reason. All we have is this moment in time..we're not guaranteed nothing more. No matter how hard we try.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic