Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Legitimate HGH Producers in China

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
There was a member on here in another thread who was furiously arguing with me that one can purchase a "gh making machine for 30k". It sounds legit

Oh yea, one of them desiccator/dehydrators right? Seen one of them at the JACK LINKS Beef Jerky facility in Tennessee mate. (Actually Ron Popeill sells a scaled down model on an infomercial for dehydrating "hair") :)

Someone told me GH undergoes quite prompt oxidation/reduction reactions in WATER. This is WHY the condenser/evaporative unit immediately follows the micropore straining phase of rHGH. Because within ONE HOUR the dehydrated product is available for immediate placement into VACUM SEALED vials. All of these steps (and MANY others) are necessary to limit ANY alteration of this COILED 192 AMINO ACID polypeptide and render it less efficacious or in some instances (depending upon location of disruption) USELESS.

jim

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
[/B][/U]

Hot damn GM your a man of my heart, posting your displeasure about TAXES!!!

Oh yea I most certainly agree the regulation are almost nonexistent in China, INCLUDING those MANDATED by the WHO for a COUNTRY to register their PRODUCT as PROPRIETARY! (The combined registration cost is actually no more than 10-20K which pales in comparison to the SEVERAL MILLION needed for the facilities, scientists, ancillary workers and let's not forget the "night shift janitor" who pushes some auto restart button for nocturnal "generic production", LMAO!)

Now someone tell me WHY NO US based (non-military) INSURANCE company will reimburse patients for rHGH manufactured in China, in SPITE OF THE FACT IT's available at a lower COST? Perhaps it's the Koolaid!

JIM

Great posts Dr Jim,
Big pharma in the USA and def other countries spend millions locking up contracts with gov't \insurance as well as private gp's , (sales reps visiting offices, buying lunches\free samples etc) in the US. While a few mostly older Docs will prescribe generic meds, most Docs will prescribe brand names. It can be seen in the new sweep of aids patients , I believe seros is the only 'approved' company at a cost of approx $2500 per kit to a crackhead that sells them off for $100?
Can you imagine the outcry\lawsuits if a foreign company attempted to offer a cheaper product or even attempted to take a piece of their action?
Big Pharm is even locking up generics now by heading off generics companies by licensing their meds for generic production in India ( becoming a GIANT in pharma) and China. A smart move by them as they were losing billions to them before this move.

America is being overtaken in Pharm quickly, India and China are blowing by us because of their emphasis on education. All we have to do is look at the doctors, scientists, engineers and you find out why.

As far as people going to China for healthcare, remember the hotspot for, heart, liver and other transplants is China. Only caveat is if you have to ask you can't afford, they dont take insurance only greenbacks lol

I do agree generics no matter aspirins or hgh are never as good as brand name but everything has it's beginnings

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Yep transplants are readily available in China, probably best NOT to ask about the donor however, lol!

M

Msmith22

Apr 22, 2014
New at all of this, what should I feel after a month of taking 3iu's for 3 days on 1 day off, 2 days on 1 day off , then starts over

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
New at all of this, what should I feel after a month of taking 3iu's for 3 days on 1 day off, 2 days on 1 day off , then starts over

Not much. Maybe lethargy or mild carpel tunnel symptoms. GH isn't some big hard hitting drug. It's very subtle and takes a long time to work.

What's with the 3 on 1 off and all that? Just take it daily.

M

MaxQ

Aug 23, 2013
From a newbie...... after reading this thread, as much as I would like to use GH it appears as it is unattainable. I will never inject something that I don't know is safe. Just too scary.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic