Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Kigtropin HGH. WHERE TO TEST??

B

Brfln

Jul 11, 2012
Hi all ... I'm new to the board. Everyone is so skeptical about what is real or fake. ( kigtropin) Is there a place I could send 1 amp/ml of it to be tested??
I live in California in the Los Angeles area.
Any insight would be awesome

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
get a pregnancey test, squirt some on it. If your pregnant, its hcg. If not then your still in a quandry. Not sure of any testing labs.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I got my kigs tested. Underdosed. 2.4 I.u. in 10i.u. vials

lucky_slevin

lucky_slevin

Nov 13, 2011
Hi all ... I'm new to the board. Everyone is so skeptical about what is real or fake. ( kigtropin) Is there a place I could send 1 amp/ml of it to be tested??
I live in California in the Los Angeles area.
Any insight would be awesome

Toss them and get some Rips.. You won't regret it my dude

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
you can get serum growth hormone levels checked here. Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online
you need to shoot 10iu IM and get the blood drawn between 2.5 hr to 3.5hrs.
see if this code wors for 15% off
XB49W8

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Brothers are still tripping on kigs?!?!?? Will it ever end? The drama that surrounds kigs is ridiculous. Bad energy fellas......

Zeek

Zeek

Mar 18, 2012
Kigtropins one of my most favorite subjects ;)

They seem to be magical hgh in the sense that even when they test out to be bunk there are boards out there that say not to worry about that since they are just that good regardless!!

As stated above you can go to privatemdlabs.com and order a gh serum test, what you would want to do to follow the most common protocol being used by guys is, inject 10iu of said gh wait at least 2 hrs and up to 3 hrs and go in and give blood at your local lab corp. Good gh scores anywhere from 18-20 on the low end all the way up to 66 with the best brands such as rips.

An IGF 1 test , while more expensive is also an option for you. A good quality hgh should increase IGF levels at the rate of 100 pts per iu of gh injected. Do not take your baseline into account with this so inject 5iu= 500+ IGF score on decent gh

I would like to toss just an idea out there, I think ( without any proof at all) that the new hyges are being produced by the same people who make rips and that would explain the very similar tested levels on these two.

Plz be careful where you get your hyges since they have been and are continued to be heavily counterfeited.

Back to Kigtropins for a moment, I recently tested a batch for a friend on another board and 2 hrs after injecting 10iu my levels were .6 . As expected 100% crap

here is the test

pobkigtest.jpg

Z

zippy

Jan 8, 2012
hey im new to this just got kigs in and now im sending it back . thanks

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Shultz1. Thx. Still in quandary?

Still in a quandry do to the fact that it wouldnt be hcg but, still not sure if you got hgh either. See the post from myosaurus regarding how to get a test done to determine legitimacy

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic