Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Just looking for some thoughts.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Bwahahahahahahaha at the thought of MJR swimming. It would look like a black bear with thinning hair got hit with a tranquilizer dart and jumped in the water just before the tranq started kicking in. I'd give him 35 feet before he looked like a roll of carpet at the bottom of the pool.

Glad to hear that your training was on point today brother. Ride that wave.

Reactions: MJR
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
ok... lets take a step back... what were you running before you took a couple weeks off? Also... the bulk of your test is from the deocnate ester... and it isnt that much weekly... your 5 weeks into it so the levels are JUST NOW building... I suggest you pin 600mg M & TH for two weeks then drop back down to the 300... it will get your levels back up and you will be ok... you may want to take those two weeks off as well to give your CNS some time to rest...

Reactions: MJR
M

MJR

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2012
Bwahahahahahahaha at the thought of MJR swimming. It would look like a black bear with thinning hair got hit with a tranquilizer dart and jumped in the water just before the tranq started kicking in. I'd give him 35 feet before he looked like a roll of carpet at the bottom of the pool.

Glad to hear that your training was on point today brother. Ride that wave.

Thanks ya douche. I am a rather decent swimmer since you brought it up. I will out swim your fat ass any day. And you weigh more than me now fatty. Thats all I got, its to early for insults. So your fat, and a douche.

Reactions: SAD
M

MJR

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2012
ok... lets take a step back... what were you running before you took a couple weeks off? Also... the bulk of your test is from the deocnate ester... and it isnt that much weekly... your 5 weeks into it so the levels are JUST NOW building... I suggest you pin 600mg M & TH for two weeks then drop back down to the 300... it will get your levels back up and you will be ok... you may want to take those two weeks off as well to give your CNS some time to rest...

Before I was on 400mg test cyp. I took off three weeks before starting the 600 blend. I know its a big change and a low dose. I want a low dose for a while. I have been cruising at a minimum off 300 a week or blasting for a meet for a while now. I know it would take some getting used to. The extreme it has been tho I did not think it was simply changing gear that was the only issue.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic