Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Just had cataract surgery

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
I'd love if they could filter all the floaters out of your eyeball, too. Recovery on that is a bit excessive; though. Seems they should be able to vaporize them via laser by now.
I wish they could get rid of floaters, too. They can't and it's annoying.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Man, I just got glasses. Lol. Pergressives, I think they called. Bifocals without the line. I’ve had to use reading glasses for years now but now my far away vision is going. I didn’t even realize but now that I have the glasses my TV looks fucking amazing now. Lmao. Leaving for a cruise to the Bahamas and pierto Rico next weekend. Can’t wait to see all that skin in 3D. Lmao. The eye doctor said they do make contacts for both far and close but that the technology wasn’t there yet and that I wouldn’t be happy with them. Because I have astigmatism also. But he never mentioned lazer surgery or any eye surgery. Its wierd having to ware glasses all day now but do like it better than constantly having to take my reading glasses on and off. And then getting broke in my pocket. I starting to get used to them. I think. I got transitions too so they turn to sunglasses which will be sweet on the cruise. Wife won’t know I’m staring. Haha.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Man, I just got glasses. Lol. Pergressives, I think they called. Bifocals without the line. I’ve had to use reading glasses for years now but now my far away vision is going. I didn’t even realize but now that I have the glasses my TV looks fucking amazing now. Lmao. Leaving for a cruise to the Bahamas and pierto Rico next weekend. Can’t wait to see all that skin in 3D. Lmao. The eye doctor said they do make contacts for both far and close but that the technology wasn’t there yet and that I wouldn’t be happy with them. Because I have astigmatism also. But he never mentioned lazer surgery or any eye surgery. Its wierd having to ware glasses all day now but do like it better than constantly having to take my reading glasses on and off. And then getting broke in my pocket. I starting to get used to them. I think. I got transitions too so they turn to sunglasses which will be sweet on the cruise. Wife won’t know I’m staring. Haha.
I have astigmatism and had laser surgery 22ish years ago. Fixed me right up. If I did not have astigmatism I would have spent FAR less out of pocket. Insurance says I can wear glasses to fix that.

Yohimbe

Yohimbe

Feb 27, 2024
Dude, I have a floater or two and I am always swatting at the air thinking i'm seeing a gnat or fly in front of my, LOL! It's annoying a heck, haha.
I'm right there as well with the damn floaters. I've had them for so many years. A few more now than when I first noticed them. It's nuts how your mind can tune them out at times. Then other times it's like they're all you notice. The worst for me is looking at the sky on an overcast cloudy day, or a room with a lot of white decor. We have some conference rooms in our office building where all of the colors are light and bright. I can't stand going in there. It's like being in a room with gnats you can't swat away lol.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I'm right there as well with the damn floaters. I've had them for so many years. A few more now than when I first noticed them. It's nuts how your mind can tune them out at times. Then other times it's like they're all you notice. The worst for me is looking at the sky on an overcast cloudy day, or a room with a lot of white decor. We have some conference rooms in our office building where all of the colors are light and bright. I can't stand going in there. It's like being in a room with gnats you can't swat away lol.

Sometimes i'll get freaked out thinking I seen something move in the house before I realize what it is, lol. Like, i'll see a slight movement out of my eye and turn around toward it and nothing is there....then I focus and realize it's just a damn floater, hahaha.

Fun getting a little ghost freaked from time to time though:D

Yohimbe

Yohimbe

Feb 27, 2024
Sometimes i'll get freaked out thinking I seen something move in the house before I realize what it is, lol. Like, i'll see a slight movement out of my eye and turn around toward it and nothing is there....then I focus and realize it's just a damn floater, hahaha.

Fun getting a little ghost freaked from time to time though:D
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Countless times I've jumped or swatted at the side of my face thinking there was something there. Then I have to explain it away to people who don't have floaters and no clue why I just completely spazzed lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic