Just thinking about it today,I realized that T.I.D is my only
home I do not use any other boards......I trust this board
the Mods and definitely appreciate admin making this haven
as safe as possible for us.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I was on the vpx board but since lee and John are no longer there I joined here on the recommendation of goodfellas.great board with very knowledgable guys.realy enjoying it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I am at one other board I mod at daily. But TID is my home.

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
Only get on TID. To busy anymore to spread the love across a bunch of boards like I use to.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Yes its been very helpful. Its also the first place Ive ever joined and posted anything.

Im going to try some new things in my diet and training with the help of those here in the know. Some of you are very entertaining and have me laughing alot.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
TID is home for me, I'll browse around if it's totally dead in here but keep checking back ofcourse....

T

TonyB

Jul 10, 2012
Used to frequent RX and I still look at some of the stuff on MD but this time around I think I am only going to stick with this board. Seems to be a bit above the rest.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Of course this board is. Above the rest that's why so many of us are here!

lucky_slevin

lucky_slevin

Nov 13, 2011
After reading through some of the threads posted on this board by reputable members, I'm almost afraid to go to another.. I used to be on several other boards most of which I don't even want to admit too.. Now, I just assume that the admins on those boards care only about money and everyone of the sponsors are either nobody's trying to start from the bottom who eventually cave which in turn will leave paid customers empty handed or either have been or will become a scammer... the members here are down to earth, tell it how it is but still willing to help a dude out if needed.. The mods and Admin have done an excellent job creating this community and I'm pumped to be able to call it my home

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Im on a lot of boards but other than the one I mod at, I visit this place more than anywhere else. This place has impressed me since the day I first joined and admin personally welcomed me with a pm.. that was not automated. That showed me that he really did care about every member, which says a lot imo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic