Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Injectable Mibolerone

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
POB, I prefer to stick with injectable Toblerone. Try it. It's insane.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Big bx how long does it take to feel the effects after injecting ? How long did the feeling last ?

Hey RR, if you're looking to get real pissed off pretty darn quick, I would recommend wallpapering a bathroom with your spouse. I get just as furious, almost as fast, and it's easier on my liver... unless it drives me to drink, which is farily often.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Hey RR, if you're looking to get real pissed off pretty darn quick, I would recommend wallpapering a bathroom with your spouse. I get just as furious, almost as fast, and it's easier on my liver... unless it drives me to drink, which is farily often.

Sounds like MY wife is a bigamist, and you are the missing ingredient.

You two did a shitty job on the bathroom, btw.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
I used this in the days leading up to, and day of, sporting events. I cannot speak to an injectable version, although I don't see why it can't be done. I measured it in mcg. One week, no more. Your liver values show you why it can't be taken for extended periods.

Excellent drug, for the right niche.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Big bx how long does it take to feel the effects after injecting ? How long did the feeling last ?

I felt it the same day. The anger an emotion. By the third day it was crazy an the strength came. Only ran for 10 days.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
The compound is ultra expensive.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic