Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Inexpensive HCG?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Anyone have experience with the 'cheap' HCG out there? Was 30-35 now I see HCG going for 24ish.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
ReliableRx has always been my hCG source. Zyhcg is just fine.

I'm using Sifasi right now, but don't do like me and buy 10000. The 2000's would be fine. For the 10000's, it'll long degrade before you use it all unless you put in multiple syringes and freeze, taking out as needed (I fill each syringe so it lasts only a few weeks).

They haven't had Corion in years and years. That used to be my favorite.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
ReliableRx has always been my hCG source. Zyhcg is just fine.

I'm using Sifasi right now, but don't do like me and buy 10000. The 2000's would be fine. For the 10000's, it'll long degrade before you use it all unless you put in multiple syringes and freeze, taking out as needed (I fill each syringe so it lasts only a few weeks).

They haven't had Corion in years and years. That used to be my favorite.
My PC won't write the script.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I was going to suggest Reliable RX as well.
They have been out of the Ovidac for a while.
@beefnewton
No issues with the Zyhcg?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I was going to suggest Reliable RX as well.
They have been out of the Ovidac for a while.
@beefnewton
No issues with the Zyhcg?

Not that I can tell. I've been using the Zyhcg almost exclusively for a while then had the bright idea of ordering max of the Sifasi HP 10000. I'll be freezing syringes a while. It is subjective, but I do feel the Sifasi is more consistent. Grab some of those 2000's for a cheap test.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Not that I can tell. I've been using the Zyhcg almost exclusively for a while then had the bright idea of ordering max of the Sifasi HP 10000. I'll be freezing syringes a while. It is subjective, but I do feel the Sifasi is more consistent. Grab some of those 2000's for a cheap test.
Will do. Funny thing, I was looking at their website last night. I will grab some clomid and novadex as well.
Thank you sir!

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
So when it asks for all of that extra information you just don't fill it out or fill it in with a fake name/number?

Yea, you just click whatever you need to in order to get past the page. Where it says to upload an image of your prescription, you just skip it. They want your money.

I just stepped through making an order to see if anything had changed. Just click the box for "none" for "drug allergies," "current medications," and "current treatments" on the "medical conditions" page. That's the only thing you have to do. Just ignore the spot that gives you the opportunity to upload a prescription. If you don't see the "continue" button, disable your ad blocker temporarily. I actually had that problem just now.

Actually, you'll probably have to enter birthday and gender and stuff. I didn't have to since I already had an account. Long ago when I first ordered from them, I think I was called by the payment processor to verify... but that was the only time. I always use eCheck, but they take BTC. Every now and then, they'd actually call about sales they have, but they eventually stopped doing that. I never answered it but they'd leave a voicemail. It's a good company. Never had a bad experience. Just wish they'd get some Corion.

Last edited:
beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I really loved Brand Medicines, too. I wish they were still around. Never figured out what happened to them. I do know they had Xanax on the product list, but it was always sold out.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Here's a ReliableRX story:

A couple of years ago I bought something from ReliableRX and U.S. customs sent it back to them TWICE.
They sent me an email and said they wouldn't ship it again unless I could give them an address in a different state.
I replied telling them I couldn't do that and never heard anything back from them. At that point I figured I was out a couple hundred bucks and would just eat the loss.

Now, about a year later out of the blue I received a phone call from them, and they left a message asking if I wanted to place another order and letting me know I had a couple hundred dollars in credit on my account. WUT???

I figured it was a scam but called them back and placed another order. When they asked for payment, I told them I had credit on my account. They looked it up to verify and said I owed them nothing and the order was good-to-go.

Naturally I was still skeptical, but sure enough about two weeks later the items arrived. I couldn't f'ing believe it.

Long story short, ReliableRX is GTG!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic