Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

I'm officially homeless

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Sorry for your experience mang; keep hangin' in there and do what you gotsta.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thank you all very much. It's not a whole lot of fun but to be honest we've been through things in our marriage that most people would not be able to endure and stay together. We lived in South Florida when hurricane Andrew came through. We got wiped out by hurricane Ike our house has been hit twice by tornadoes and we survived everything and stuck it out.

It's not a walk in the park but it gives us time to reflect on what's important in life and that's good family good friends and lots of time in the gym :cool:

Until they throw dirt on top of me I'll never give up.

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Really sorry to hear this. But like others said, you have an amazing attitude...that will serve you well! You are also no stranger to starting over by the sound of it..you have done it before and you will do it again!

Just said a quick prayer for you.

I completely understand if you wouldn't want to discuss this, but would you be open to saying what kind of business you have?
Just thinking out loud but if it was something where one or two extra sales would make a big difference, maybe you could find a select few on here who could send business your way? Again, I understand if you don't want to because of the nature of the board.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
wish you and your wife the best man sounds like you have a great wife.

life is funny how things change so drastically. Hurricane, tornado's, potential Nuclear war, oh yeah and the cunts in Boston medical university who just did a chimeric virus recently that could potentially wipe out 80% of the fucking planet. maybe they will get an A+ ! we live in some fucked up times. and those that are doing well, they get to worry about the IRS! sorry to rant but life ain't normal and far from alright yet we keep marching along with it.

when I was a kid I knew a couple that worked seasons bartending and they had a beautiful home over seas were they lived for over 6 moths of the year just living like humans should.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Respect this post very much bro. Keep doing what you’re doing and stay positive. Keep us posted as I know the tides will turn for you and your wife soon. Once the election is done next month maybe we can get back into some growth

also leave your stock portfolio intact if possible. The market with be headed north soon imo. You should regain your losses.

Last edited:
Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Sorry to hear about that man. You've got the best attitude and positive mindset. I hope everything starts turning around for the better soon.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Def share what kind of business. What kind of product or service do you sell?

Slic.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Hang in there, being homeless yet having a place to safely crash at night really takes the edge off of a financial crunch.

In 2014 I lost my place, my company vehicle, and my job all in one week. I lived in the woods for 2 months in the dead of winter. Trained every day and showered at the gym like you are.
Now I currently have a 1.1 million dollar addition being added to my house and drive a 90 thousand dollar car…… To think 8 years ago I was homeless and jobless…… Point is that if you focus on a solid plan life turns around quickly for you with hard work.

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
This admin killed any chance of a good economy w/ the swipe of a pen, shutting us down as the world leader in energy like we were.
Pure retardation. (And the fake global-warming scam, and the fake "common-cold" scamdemic.

I hope for the best for you and yours...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Damn brother just seeing this. Sorry to hear all of it. I wish you the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maikolo

maikolo

Oct 28, 2022
Sounds like your already coming through slowly with that great positive mindset! Keep the gym in your life its helped me out through some tuff situations try keep busy and hang with positive peps like yourself and the community here!! Good luck you guys will come through through sweet as!!!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic