Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

IGF-1 effects/side effects

B

Big_Sean

Jan 27, 2014
ive read numerous posts and articles about how best to pin igf some say subcutaneously and some say intramuscularly im at a loss for which works better?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
From my experience, I've tried IGF from research companies out there these days and they're all garbage. Just a waste of money. I think either they're all severely underdosed or they are selling a different peptide and calling it IGF hence why the prices for it has dropped so much from where it use to be.

Year's ago, I'd say 2004-2006 timeframe, there was an IGF around that was already in pre-mixed and in liquid form. No need to reconstitute it, and no it did not go bad even though it was already premixed. This stuff was amazing, and is what all the IGF articles relate to. My advice, save your money bc the Chinese stuff out there these days is nothing compared to what real good quality IGF should be.

Last edited:
B

Big_Sean

Jan 27, 2014
ive already got my igf but im not starting it for a while. just tryin to find out which way would be best, when you tried it which way did you pin it?? an also did you use use bac water or acetic acid?

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
MF you will appreciate this (and I have missed your love of science brother!) Maybe an off topic related question related to the OPA, but according S Perrini in the Journal of endocrinology, 2010 205, 201220 10 page 203, "in contrast to growth hormone, circulating IGF-I levels are reduced during fasting, and IGF-I infusions presses girl corpsman release, suggesting a negative feedback loop between the two hormones."

Based on my pharmacist brain, I'm trying to ascertain on non-training days if it would even be worth taking GH and IGF-I shots fasting in the morning, this data would suggest otherwise.

Thoughts?

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Suppose to mix with acetic acid still. burns, but you can reconstitute it with Bac water before you pin it. But I like it

I've done the acetic acid, but I've also put it in BW, used it for 5 weeks and if there was any degradation it wasn't enough to notice. IMO it's similar broscience-ish to how once creatine mono hit water it starts breaking down...which is technically true, but studies done on it show even after two weeks of creatine being in water it was still 98% or so intact. That's kind of my take on needing to use AA with IGF. But I've tried DES, it's the best for site growth IM. LR3 subcutaneous is great at improving bodyfat composition. Also used MGF and PEG MGF. MGF seemed to produce about half the size as IGF-1 DES (but is much cheaper than DES), and PEG MGF was crap in my experience. I've read you're supposed to dose PEG pretty heartily to get an effect.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Ive used it on and off since like 2002. I remember getting my stuff from a guy named Crowler, came in a 1ml vial premixed. Stuff was awesome. Tried some other vendors on and off. Got good results, I think it really helped in spot growth for my arms. I tried DES and liked it, but you really needed to consume carbs during your workout and poke pre workout. I always ran it IM but damn did that AA burn like hell, even cut down with BAC water. I contribute it to fixing my congestive heart failure I had years ago.

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Good luck finding real igf is the problem guys. These research companies igf I just don't trust enough to try.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I think everything in the article CAN absolutely be true for IGF-1... however, I agree that most of what is available on the market today is garbage. My guess is it will never be good until it's use is regulated

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
It was offered from my hrt clinic but I would rather run actual hgh. They offere semoralen and igf as ''HGH' programs as it's illegal to prescribe actual hgh for off label uses. I wouldn't buy any from research co's for the same resaons as stated. I'm just not a believer in peps with the cost and fakes and the results. I'll stick with test, hgh and a few orals here and there

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic