Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

I thought tren killed sex drive?

paarke

paarke

Sep 18, 2010
I started using some Tren Enanthate about 5 weeks ago and the results are nice so far. Im stacking it with Test E and some T-bol, thing is as the tren kicks in my sex drive is
up all the time! I mean I could have sex and 20 minutes later Im thinking about it again. I had always heard that tren killed sex drive but its not for me. Is this normal? How does tren affect your sex drive?

My cycle

Test E - 500 mg/wk
Tren E - 600 mg/wk
T-bol 50 mg/d

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Tren makes my sex drive go through the roof!! Deca does as well... everybody is different. I'm currently running a gram of Deca a week (along with a lot of test) & my dick won't stay down.

Last edited:
rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
Tren does the same thing to me.. Only bad thing is I can't finish.. I could **** for hours and not get off... And that isn't good if you have a gf who is sensitive and wants to make sure she is pleasuring you.. I can't count the number of times my girl cried because I didn't nut.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Tren does the same thing to me.. Only bad thing is I can't finish.. I could **** for hours and not get off... And that isn't good if you have a gf who is sensitive and wants to make sure she is pleasuring you.. I can't count the number of times my girl cried because I didn't nut.

That only happens when I add mast to a test/tren blast. Then add caber and its a recipe for a heart attack.

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
That only happens when I add mast to a test/tren blast. Then add caber and its a recipe for a heart attack.

My first couple of runs with tren I just suffered through it... Now, caber, 4 aspirin a day and I donate blood every other month while on tren.

C

camthman

Jun 22, 2012
Yup tren doesnt effect my libido, but deca does, horribly.

L

losieloos

Dec 19, 2012
Will be jumping on tren soon, good to hear.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Trens never effected my drive but if I don't run Cab I have a hard time keeping it up, but a lot of people on Tren or Deca and cab find they can last forever and have more control

l2play`

l2play`

Oct 27, 2012
I ran 250mg of Test with 250mg of Tren and I definitely experienced a low sex drive in comparison to running 500mg of test. Could it be the ratio your running of Tren to Test that's effecting you libido?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic