B

Beastmode

Jul 31, 2014
And I also finished my cycle of Deca 100 and test eth 100

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Thanks for giving us an update. A tip on online etiquette. When a bro invests time giving you a good answer, give him a nod in return. I think you'll find guys are much more willing to help when they get a small acknowledgment of gratitude for their work (because it is real work answering the younguns questions).

B

Beastmode

Jul 31, 2014
Noted thanks for the info I would keep that in mind in the future

B

Beastmode

Jul 31, 2014
when I started my diet I was 257lbs and I dropped to 238Lbs and now Im stuck im not gaining any weight nor am I dropping anything , when I was on my cycle of deca and test I gained to 246 but dropped to 238 again

B

Beastmode

Jul 31, 2014
Can I use any fat burners with my diet and check if that helps ?

B

Beastmode

Jul 31, 2014
I also want to find out what I can do to to make my muscles more firm ? will drop sets and super sets do the thing ? Im currently doing heavy weight training with a high rep count will that do or just make the muscle bigger ?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
when I started my diet I was 257lbs and I dropped to 238Lbs and now Im stuck im not gaining any weight nor am I dropping anything , when I was on my cycle of deca and test I gained to 246 but dropped to 238 again

If you have lowered your Kcals a few hundred per day and don't start losing again, it is time to re-start your metabolism with a re-feed, or a change over to clean bulking for a few months.

Can I use any fat burners with my diet and check if that helps ?

I don't recommend it. Fat burners have side effects and can cause you to lose muscle, which is the opposite of what you want to do.

I also want to find out what I can do to to make my muscles more firm ? will drop sets and super sets do the thing ? Im currently doing heavy weight training with a high rep count will that do or just make the muscle bigger ?

Losing fat will make your muscles more firm. Growing your muscles will make them more firm. It is all a matter of how much muscle vs how much fat is on your frame. Size is irrelevant to muscle firmness, IMO.

B

Beastmode

Jul 31, 2014
A clean bulking diet would be I presume Pasta's etc ? sorry Im new to this whole diet story I just used to eat anything and everything

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012

Bingo, just like this.

Find your maintenance calories and start out eating about 200-400 over for a while and adjust as you need too. If after 1 month or so you haven't gained any, go up 200 more calories.

With diet, losing OR gaining, you want to do things slow.

I'm not a body builder, but I've dieted down before and gone on a surplus before, and I can definitely tell you slow and steady is better than real fast then progress stops.

Remember, take your time.

B

Beastmode

Jul 31, 2014
Thank you so much I already emailed it to me

M

Mrloseit

Sep 11, 2014
I agree with dietslayer and woodwise. adding HIIT and lowering Kcals will help. You can also try intermittent fasting.

you can burn more fat in just 14 hours than most people do in a week of regular dieting.
When you do intermittent fasting…

You're going to fast meaning you eat nothing or eat no calories for 14-to-20 hours followed by a shorter 4-to-10 hour period where you eat all the calories you need to eat to lose weight or build muscle (choose the right number of calories based on your diet plan) and…

You keep repeating that 24 hour cycle of fasting for 14-to-20 hours followed by 4-to-10 hours of feasting over & over until you've reached your fat loss goal
1. Intermittent fasting forces your body to burn more fat

2. Intermittent Fasting increases your energy & metabolism because…
As your blood sugar/energy levels gets lower & lower as you fast…

Your body is going respond to this by re-energizing you by releasing more adrenaline (or norepinephrine) which will cause you to have more energy, be more alert and be more focused but more importantly…
As your body release adrenaline it forces your body to burn fat in order for you to get that much needed energy after your blood sugar drops

3. Intermittent Fasting naturally increases HGH -HGH is a fat burning hormone that will also help you maintain your muscle mass while fasting so…

4. Intermittent Fasting eventually eliminates your hunger & cravings so…
This will absolutely cause you to lose weight faster because you'll end up eating less due to less hunger & cravings and when you first start intermittent fasting…

The cravings & hunger will still be there but as YOU & YOUR body get used to fasting…

Your hunger levels will go down and your cravings will eventually go away.
Don't worry about losing any muscle while fasting unless you fast for over 72 hours which you won't be with Intermittent Fasting.

here's an example intermittent fasting schedule over a 24 hour period where you fast for 16 hours and eat over an 8 hour period…

Sunday night at 8pm: You finish eating your last meal.
Sunday night at 11pm: You go to bed (so far you fasted for 3 hours)
Monday morning at 7am: You wake up (so far you fasted for 11 hours)
Monday 7am-to-12pm: You only spend 5 hours awake fasting
Monday at 12pm (noon): You've fasted a full 16 hours
Monday from 12pm-to-8pm: You eat 2+ meals at anytime during this period eating an exact amount of calories as laid out by your current diet plan.
Monday night at 8pm: Begin 16 hour fast

But you can schedule your intermittent fasting anyway you want as long as you're fasting 14-to-20 hours and feasting 4-to-10 hours per day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic