What's New?

HyperIce by Rogue?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I apologize RR/LK

------------
Did I miss something or was 5.0 post "moved" so it lost it's relevancy, because I can't locate a reason for this "apology"! :)

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
100.00 seems a lil pricy I'd be asking around to before ordering it up, I don't have experience with it but looks like a expensive ice pack to me witch is pretty cool if you have been icing it and it's been working and you have a lil extra cash to spend on it.. Jus my take on it tho... My shoulders been givinge issues also I just haven't been pressing for about a month now it's starting to feel a lil better but I'm just going to wait it out... You prolly don't want to hear that tho lol I've just been focusing on squats I figure when I'm all healed up I'll be able to make huge gains instead of babying a bad shoulder making mediocre gains while tearing it up more..

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I gotta agree with Gstacker, it looks like a pricey ice pack. I think you could find something more reasonably priced but that's just me. Personally I like heat for my shoulders and not ice. If you do end up purchasing it let us know what you think of it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic