Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How would you best structure this cycle?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I would cut. Skip the dbol all together. Run 500 cyp with 12.5 aromasin every 3rd day. Fix your diet. If you get to 9%bf, then run winny for the remainder at 50mgs/day.

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
Well I was off on BF. It's 14%. So this month while I'm off I'm thinking of cutting before I even start the cycle. I should be at least 10-12% before I even start the cycle in March. That kind of change things a little? Thanks for the insight by the way. I like to hear you guys thoughts on it.

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
Ok. Got it all lined out. Thanks for the help you bunch of swole up meatheads.;)

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I don't think I was clear in my post. My unsafe method wasn't both at the same time, it was dbol first then winny at the end but take them throughout. Of course running them like that I would run 50mg and 50mg (one oral at a time). Together would just make it 25/25 so it's still a 50 mg total (both at once). Running them together would take some of the bloat away. It would still be less toxic than running adrol.

If you want to look your best at the end, the winny by itself would be the better choice. If you don't plan on coming off, you could move the cycle so the winny stops when you are ready to go. That would lead you up to Mex but no cut time.

Or you could run it dbol first stop orals and use the winny to cut the last month or so before you go. You're not coming off anyways so it wouldn't matter. It will extend the cycle by the winny and TRT dose, unless you could bump up the TRT, you can do a bulk/cut combo. That would extend it out to 16 weeks, you could run the orals first 6 and last 6 weeks with a month break in between. That would put you at your best for the trip and a safer option.

A few options here, last might be the best.

H

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
I don't think I was clear in my post. My unsafe method wasn't both at the same time, it was dbol first then winny at the end but take them throughout. Of course running them like that I would run 50mg and 50mg (one oral at a time). Together would just make it 25/25 so it's still a 50 mg total (both at once). Running them together would take some of the bloat away. It would still be less toxic than running adrol.

If you want to look your best at the end, the winny by itself would be the better choice. If you don't plan on coming off, you could move the cycle so the winny stops when you are ready to go. That would lead you up to Mex but no cut time.

Or you could run it dbol first stop orals and use the winny to cut the last month or so before you go. You're not coming off anyways so it wouldn't matter. It will extend the cycle by the winny and TRT dose, unless you could bump up the TRT, you can do a bulk/cut combo. That would extend it out to 16 weeks, you could run the orals first 6 and last 6 weeks with a month break in between. That would put you at your best for the trip and a safer option.

A few options here, last might be the best.

H

I'll be out of enough test to run 500mg after week 12. So what your saying is to just run the winny with the TRT dose 4weeks leading up to Mex?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That's what I would do, the winny will have you looking good for the trip.

If you run 400mg for the first 12 weeks, that will give you an extra 1200mg and give you 300mg more a week on the last 4.

You could run 400mg the whole 16 counting TRT dose.

H

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
That's what I would do, the winny will have you looking good for the trip.

If you run 400mg for the first 12 weeks, that will give you an extra 1200mg and give you 300mg more a week on the last 4.

You could run 400mg the whole 16 counting TRT dose.

H

Don't ya love it when a plan comes together. Thanks for the advice. Looking forward to the success.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
By the way I know this is more of a beginner cycle but I've always stuck with test, Deca, and Dbol with excellent results. So I just stick with it. Leaving the Deca on the sideline this time just to see the difference without it.

Give NPP a go bro
Throw some Mast Prop in their
Get a Nice lean Bulk even with the d-bol kicker
One of my favorites!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic