Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How to get a mass look with low body fat?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
OP joins December 2013, makes first and only post one year later... cool.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
The best way to get a mass look with low body fat is to gain mass and lower your body fat.

This is genius. Somebody get this man a medal.... and also an Ensure.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
One time I got big and ripped at the same time.........................and then I woke up..................:(..........

What are these things called "abs" that I keep hearing everyone talk about?

Last edited:
1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
This is genius. Somebody get this man a medal.... and also an Ensure.

Make sure the medal says what it is for. Otherwise someone will ask me and I wont remember and have to make up something. Also make sure it has a remote beeper so that when I set it down and forget where I put it, I can press a button and make it chirp or whatever so I can find it again.

And definitely yes on the Ensure. Two please, as I am bulking. At least I think I was, last I remember..... No wait, I am cutting while trying to add mass. Yeah, that's the ticket......

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Make sure the medal says what it is for. Otherwise someone will ask me and I wont remember and have to make up something. Also make sure it has a remote beeper so that when I set it down and forget where I put it, I can press a button and make it chirp or whatever so I can find it again.

And definitely yes on the Ensure. Two please, as I am bulking. At least I think I was, last I remember..... No wait, I am cutting while trying to add mass. Yeah, that's the ticket......

=))

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic