Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

How to Download FREE MP3's...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I have a new laptop and need to download a free software to make MP3s..... any suggestions?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
thepiratebay.se, isohunt.to, utorrent

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Download Frostwire on your computer. It's a torrent client with search capabilities.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Download Frostwire on your computer. It's a torrent client with search capabilities.

I also use Frostwire

Have you guys had any legal issues downloading from Frost wire?

Do you keep your music stored on your computer ?

I had an issue with a movie I downloaded about 8 years ago, and since then I have been hesitant to download music online. I used to download all the time, and at one point have over 1,000 MP3s on my computer, but the hard drive crashed.

Since all that, I haven't downloaded much, been kinda uneasy about the whole situation.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Have you guys had any legal issues downloading from Frost wire?

Do you keep your music stored on your computer ?

I had an issue with a movie I downloaded about 8 years ago, and since then I have been hesitant to download music online. I used to download all the time, and at one point have over 1,000 MP3s on my computer, but the hard drive crashed.

Since all that, I haven't downloaded much, been kinda uneasy about the whole situation.

Hack your neighbours wifi and do it........see, I'm a solutions type of guy lol

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
got to spotify as many songs are you want 9.99 high quality.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Download uTorrent and then use a torrent website like piratebay
if your willing to upload stuff as well (or pay a very small price for an unmetered account) then I can send u an invite to a private torrent site, it will have everything u need it's done me perfect for a few years

but don't discount stuff like pandora for streaming music. Or YouTube converters if you don't like torrents

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic