Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How big are your guns?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
biceps or fatceps..............lol fat lady at the circus has 30" ers haha I am 5'10"with solid 19's not pumped pics are here somewhere:eek:

The look of any arm 17 and over on someone really lean will always look impressive. 19s as lean as you are are absolutely sick.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
This thread is making me feel better about my self. I always though my arms were small, but they seem to be right around where the majority is. I see my friend who is 5'6" with solid 20" bis and think I'm doing somethingwrong .

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
5'9.5", 234 lbs, 18.5 cold. Were 18 3/4 at 253 end of bulk.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
This thread is making me feel better about my self. I always though my arms were small, but they seem to be right around where the majority is. I see my friend who is 5'6" with solid 20" bis and think I'm doing somethingwrong .

If he's not a fatty, he's in the freak status. Those are the guys in the rare 1% of genetics category. Def don't compare yourself to those guys lol

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
And didn't do arms for 4 months due to wrist issues..

Gimme a few more weeks

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
True....

I'm gonna get them to 34 inches and sweep the leg

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
gman wants pics, he says you're lying.

I Charge good money for dick pics...or you have to be my bitch, then I'll just text them to you, because bitches love dick pics.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
There's a guy at my job who used to be a crackhead. Sadly, it works to his advantage because he has massive metabolism. While he eats like a pregnant pig, he gains NO WEIGHT. But to his disadvantage, that also applies to working out. While he's pretty well cut, he's pretty much skinny.

The point, however, is that ever since it's become known that I've always been a long time fitness guru at work, he's suddenly claiming to workout alot too. But I tend to catch him in his lies since he have no clue of the names of exercises. One day, we're working on the fuel lane together and as I'm about to take off with a bus and bring back another, he approaches the front door and flexes. He tells me, "Check this out. 13 inch arms." He felt so happy about them until I told him, "Dude, that's below average. How do you claim to workout so much but yet, you have the arms the size of a 13 year old boy?" He felt like shit after that and never talked about it again.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic