Welcome.
Was AB the board Karius had?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome.
Was AB the board Karius had?
I registered at AB late 2013 and gradually left around (guessing) 2020. Karius was the owner during that time, and MU was "Admin."

When I arrived Myosaurus + GuerillaKilla were Mods, and by the time I left, ItalianMuscle + NavyChief had replaced them. I don't get out much, but still see Myo and IM occasionally. NC was here but not lately afaik. No idea about GK. Out of morbid curiousity I tried to visit AB a while back, and the board seemed to be dying, haven't tried since.

Yohimbe

Yohimbe

Feb 27, 2024
I registered at AB late 2013 and gradually left around (guessing) 2020. Karius was the owner during that time, and MU was "Admin."

When I arrived Myosaurus + GuerillaKilla were Mods, and by the time I left, ItalianMuscle + NavyChief had replaced them. I don't get out much, but still see Myo and IM occasionally. NC was here but not lately afaik. No idea about GK. Out of morbid curiousity I tried to visit AB a while back, and the board seemed to be dying, haven't tried since.
I remember some of those names lol. I was on there from the early 2000s through about 2012/2013ish when I gradually reduced the amount of boards I was on. When I first joined it was back in the days when the admins were Karius, DFG and Scorpius_Ogre. When I became a mod I was with MU, Myosaurus, PLmuscle and a few others. I think Purplehaze was also a mod when I was there. Feels so long ago lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic