Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Who looks better with their shirt off ?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
My response to AAS sucks. Back when I would run a cycle at 500 test and a tiny bit of some other injectable I never really got anywhere. I'd see some changes, but strength and size or leanness or whatever the goal was didn't seem so pronounced. My shit definitely wasn't underdosed as I trust my guys.

It wasn't until I ran a gram of test did I really start to understand what this stuff does for me. The changes were much more profound.

Some typical blasts for me that were ran with great success:

Test 1.2 g
NPP 600g
Dbol 50mg daily x 4 weeks at the end of the blast

Test 400mg
Tren 800mg
Drol 150mg daily x 4 weeks at the end

Test 500mg
Test No Ester pre-workout 50mg 3 to 4 x per week

I don't think those are as bad as some of the shit guys will post. But I do realize it's a lot of gear. I get blood work and make sure I stay as close to in range as possible. The one time I was irresponsible looked like this:

Test 1.2g
Deca 1g
Rips 10iu per day
Dbol 100mg per day
TNE 50mg pre workout
Slin 10iu pre, 15iu post

Then on meet day - this is where it gets real bad... 200 drol, 100 dbol, 100 anavar.

I was sick as fuck for a month. Nauseated all day. Could barely eat. Barely finished the meet too. While this was stupid as fuck, I can at least say I learned from this. You can't drug your way to a total. I had a shitty half assed training cycle. I was cocky and close to the meet realized I wasn't where I should have been. It completely blew up in my face with lethargy and just feeling dog shit.

I guess my point is, some guys seem to require more gear and some guys require less. We all know there are hyperresponders. Dudes who look at a bottle of tren and get shredded. If that's so, then there must be hyporesponders?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
POB, lots of good points made here. My take away from what you posted is that an individual doesn't know whether or not they can respond to lower doses effectively. Consequently, the smart thing is to start out with low doses and see how you respond. Further, you don't know whether or not you're responding well if your diet is not on point. That is, if you're bulking, are you taking in the correct number of calories? If you're cutting, are you taking in the correct number of clean calories?

See how it goes, and then make adjustments. Looks like you've done so, and you now know how much you need to meet your objectives. That's what I've done. Be smart and use only what you have to. You'll save yourself money and keep your sides to a minimum.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
POB, lots of good points made here. My take away from what you posted is that an individual doesn't know whether or not they can respond to lower doses effectively. Consequently, the smart thing is to start out with low doses and see how you respond. Further, you don't know whether or not you're responding well if your diet is not on point. That is, if you're bulking, are you taking in the correct number of calories? If you're cutting, are you taking in the correct number of clean calories?

See how it goes, and then make adjustments. Looks like you've done so, and you now know how much you need to meet your objectives. That's what I've done. Be smart and use only what you have to. You'll save yourself money and keep your sides to a minimum.

Agreed. It sometimes takes years to figure it all out. I am exactly the same as PoB with his experiences. Although, I would LOVE to try 800mg of tren, I think my anxiety would get the best of me, as it seems to be the only thing I am susceptible to with aas.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I started taking AAS around 9 years ago. My first cycle was 500mg test e (human grade amps) for 10 weeks and 25mg of dbol per day for the first 4 weeks (pink 5's) I gained 17 pounds and dropped bodyfat. Here I am all these years later and yes I do have to take a bit more these days but not that much more. I can do fine on 750mg of test and maybe 600 EQ these days. You can always pick up the doses. I will say this though. I can take test and EQ at 750/600 underground (no matter the brand) and I get the same result from 500-600 human grade test only. If I took more I'm sure I would get more results and be a bit leaner and stronger. Also more expensive and more sides. It's a trade off. I typically run as much as I can without sides. I never break out, no gyno (pre existing condition because of pro-hormone back in the day) No mood swings, etc. If I jacked my test to a gram, added in some tren and jacked up the dbol I could maybe gain a few extra pounds of muscle and walk around a little leaner but at what price?

Who looks better with their shirt off? He does but only a bit due to slightly lower BF. His diet is on point and mine is shit.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Its easy to get 10 pounds heavier than someone with a shit diet .. I wouldn't considerate it to be a measure of success.
Steroids are like any other drug .. the more you take the more effect you get .. but if you take to much .. you will get fucked up .. so be some what moderate and find the right balance and dose .
A person should not need to take over 2 grams a week .. if you mix up your compounds regularly..
I prefer short ester blasts and long ester cruise .

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Its easy to get 10 pounds heavier than someone with a shit diet .. I wouldn't considerate it to be a measure of success.
Steroids are like any other drug .. the more you take the more effect you get .. but if you take to much .. you will get fucked up .. so be some what moderate and find the right balance and dose .
A person should not need to take over 2 grams a week .. if you mix up your compounds regularly..
I prefer short ester blasts and long ester cruise .

Yeah, I've always been a lower as better type of guy. I take just what I need to get an effect. I don't consider the 10 pounds of weight a measure of success at all. But my point was we are not a lot different and he is doing all the roids while I sit back with my 500mg test and 300mg NPP.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Yeah , you are right about his doses being over the top for the results his got . He'd probably get better gains if he drop his doses and switched his compounds up often , instead of running them all along side each other like that.
Prehaps you are working harder than he is in the gym ..

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Yeah , you are right about his doses being over the top for the results his got . He'd probably get better gains if he drop his doses and switched his compounds up often , instead of running them all along side each other like that.
Prehaps you are working harder than he is in the gym ..

Could be. I recently switched from EQ to NPP. I'll switch to something else in the fall. I'm not going to question his work ethic though. He is a hard working dude.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic