Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

hgh and menstrual

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Could your hgh be cut with hcg? When my wife does her "hcg diet" it affects her cycle. Not saying you got bad hgh, but maybe?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

B

blondebeeeeee

TID Lady Member
Dec 1, 2023
So the good news for you is your fun monthly friend will eventually come back. Your hormones are a little out of whack from all the changes, and once your system normalizes it will probably happen. I would get your hormone levels checked to ensure there isn’t an issue with your IUD or one of your other levels. Not sure when your due for a pap and other follow up, but they can check those hormones then. Also ask them if they should run an ultrasound for any fibroids or cysts. So, what are you training for?
I appreciate the feedback it’s helpful for sure. Im gonna set up an appt, it can’t hurt. As far as training, just some personal goals for the time being.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Could your hgh be cut with hcg? When my wife does her "hcg diet" it affects her cycle. Not saying you got bad hgh, but maybe?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
She had a pregnancy test and it was negative. That test measures hCG so it would have popped positive.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Has anyone had issues with HGH cycle impacting menstrual cycle? I ran a very low dose of 2iu a day for a few months and it never came. I'm 29 143lb and train 5x a week. Blood work came back good and no other health concerns.
BB what effects did you see with 2 IU a day?

B

blondebeeeeee

TID Lady Member
Dec 1, 2023
BB what effects did you see with 2 IU a day?
It wasn’t anything that u feel like I noticed right away. Improved mood (that was pretty early), more energy, skin felt tighter and looked better. I did have one instance where I wasn’t sure if it was making me tired after I upped the dose but I don’t think that was the gh. Other than that I felt like my body needed less rest time/days off. I’ve been off it for a few weeks and already notice im pretty sore and need an extra rest/active rest day.

Fedora7

Fedora7

Jul 6, 2023
HGH, is a protein hormone that is produced by the pituitary gland. It has many functions in the body, such as stimulating growth, cell reproduction, and regeneration. HGH also affects the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. The use of synthetic HGH, either for medical or non-medical purposes, may disrupt the normal hormonal balance and cause side effects.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic