Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

hey all, first time site user!

M

mr_wb

Jan 22, 2024
Hi everybody,

long story short, i was in a good place a few years back.. circa 6-8yrs ago. Than had a night that pretty much knocked me for 10. i was driving and my eyes just went blurry and it was as if the room was filled with smoke. anyway i went blind for a while, but sorted it with injections into my eyeballs, but it happened due to a condition i never knew i had called sarcoidosis if anyone wants a look

anyway 5-8 yr ago is pretty much when i stopped training..... ever since i just couldnt get the push to go (had bad depression).

im now 37, and want to get back into it! tried the other boards but seems most are empty.

im hopeing we have more activity on here.

im setting up a new post, about returning to training, and would like some input, as its been a while.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome to the board & back to the iron! Glad to hear you got your able to see again!

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Welcome. Glad to hear your health is on the mend and you’re getting back at gym.

I also stepped away from the boards about 10 years ago. I returned recently and founds most were gone and they’re now much less active. It’s primarily us older folks here. I think social media has soaked up too much of the attention of the younger population.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Damn bro, glad you are on the mend. Looked it up, that is no joke. Welcome to the forum

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Welcome to the Den, best of luck in your return

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic