Help me win $900

Status
Not open for further replies.
inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Please dont try and win 900 for me LOL.
They banned me but its ok much better boards out there.
Paybacks are a bitch. Hope they are ready :)
Any board should not ban someone whos been there awhile. I got alot of inside info to feed my friends. :)

Lol...that's funny. I've never heard anything good about that place

M

m_t pockets

Jun 17, 2014
Losers are sensitive as 13yr old girls. You say something sarcastic and you get a pm for being a bad boy. Its ok I got their sources lol. Maybe I should turn em in?
Whatcha think you EVO members reading this? Haaa.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Losers are sensitive as 13yr old girls. You say something sarcastic and you get a pm for being a bad boy. Its ok I got their sources lol. Maybe I should turn em in?
Whatcha think you EVO members reading this? Haaa.

Turn em in? Are you serious? That statement should get you banned from here for that. That's a very messed up and childish thing to even consider.

M

m_t pockets

Jun 17, 2014
I wouldnt do that lol. I cant haa...they are good guys just are to damn sensitive.

M

m_t pockets

Jun 17, 2014
I learned alot from board and actually know the few sources LOL

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
There was a guy with the same initials that joked about snitching Prolly just a kawinkadink but still shits not really funny and makes you wonder....

M

m_t pockets

Jun 17, 2014
Same initials? Dont think so. Im on 6 high profile boards. All of them im close w many members :)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Good thing there are no sources here... this cock hole may threaten TID too if it had them... douche bag move to even joke about it...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Making friends everywhere you go I see.

Start a thread trying to bring members here to another board, then get banned from that board for being a dick and then come back here saying you will out their sources.

May want to re-read what you are doing and saying before clicking the post button for your next comment and you are so far not looking too good here...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.