Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Help breathing

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I want to add. Heart rate is part of the equation when doing cardio. Someone of your size most likely doesn't need to sprint or even run hard to get your heart rate up to benefit from HIIT. So those "short bursts" Turbo is referring to is relative to the person doing it.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
So I hate bulking, HATE IT. Wife is pushing this on me cause we both compete and I'm coming off a an ACL repair injury. Anycase, trying to keep diet "somewhat clean" easily sitting around 20% give or take. Bodyweight just broke 300 pounds at 5'11"

Current cycle:
2000mg test E ew
500mg deca ew
400mg tren E ew
40mg dBOL daily
20mg nova, added after 2nd week
25mg aromisin (just added)
GHRP-6 250mcg post workout.
11units humolog with pre workout meal, intraworkout malidextrose drink of around 70grams CHO
11units humolog post workout meal w/ accommodating carbs

Large supporting sup list for heart health, CHO, etc. when hypertension gets unbearable I'll take a LASIX about every 3rd day. Question is, outside of massive interval cardio training (which I can't do right now because of ACL) what can by done. It's so bad, I have to take intermissions during sex, tying shoes is a bitch.

I missed this the first time around.
I have high BP and lasix is something they give when BP is at an extreme point and they are concerned for the patients immediate health. However using it on the regular increases hematacrit and thickens the shit out of your blood.
You may think this is all very minor but throw in the insulin you are using, that increase bp, and the peptides which also increase BP in the short term ( I know I have done them and tested my Bp)
with all the gear you are running and your bodyweight you are not doing your heart anything good right now.
Every week it seems we hear about another bodybuilder with heart problems, cardiomyopathy is very real and with the scenario you are posting you are putting your heart under dangerous stresses.
And who ever said do sprints - seriously? don't even think about that right now.
I would get some lisinipril, donate some blood, in the meantime an aspirin, fish oils, and hawthorne berry will work, you actually need to drink more water not dehydrate yourself to keep the blood thin and hematacrit lowered. If you keep running the cycle I would suggest in the future Naringin extract. It will help to keep hematacrit lower- I would also avoid eating extra iron, your protein foods are an necessary evil but spinach and broccoli can go, and get a multi without iron.
I hope this helps, seriously though, take care.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
If your having problems breathing, that in itself is a problem. Breathing/Respiration is an essential part of LIVING :D You are taking a plethora of medications to boot. That's not good. The larger your muscle mass, the more need for O2/CO2 in your lungs....in your tissues ect. That being said, increase your cardio!!! Back in 2002, I was grappling/wrestling with some top ranked MMA guys. I started lifting heavy like I did when I was bodybuilding. I was pushing a ton of weight weighing 220 @ 5'8. However, I could only last one 5 minute round of grappling. MA Gracie told me...big muscles = big O2 demand. So, I changed my workouts. I lifted heavy with high reps and high intensity 3 days a week. I increased my endurance in a matter of 6 weeks, felt better, looked better and I was just as strong as I was prior to the HIT training. I also added 45 minutes of cardio in my routine on my off days. Increase your cardio and take a close look at your diet. Kind of hard to give advise not knowing you, your workout habits, and your diet, so no offence intended. Just my personal experience here ;)

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I missed this the first time around.
I have high BP and lasix is something they give when BP is at an extreme point and they are concerned for the patients immediate health. However using it on the regular increases hematacrit and thickens the shit out of your blood.
You may think this is all very minor but throw in the insulin you are using, that increase bp, and the peptides which also increase BP in the short term ( I know I have done them and tested my Bp)
with all the gear you are running and your bodyweight you are not doing your heart anything good right now.
Every week it seems we hear about another bodybuilder with heart problems, cardiomyopathy is very real and with the scenario you are posting you are putting your heart under dangerous stresses.
And who ever said do sprints - seriously? don't even think about that right now.
I would get some lisinipril, donate some blood, in the meantime an aspirin, fish oils, and hawthorne berry will work, you actually need to drink more water not dehydrate yourself to keep the blood thin and hematacrit lowered. If you keep running the cycle I would suggest in the future Naringin extract. It will help to keep hematacrit lower- I would also avoid eating extra iron, your protein foods are an necessary evil but spinach and broccoli can go, and get a multi without iron.
I hope this helps, seriously though, take care.

Great post....many folks ignore the ticker without proper BW. Not saying the OP hasn't gotten his BW dialed in/donated, etc....but many of us overlook it entirely.

A good friend of mine in his 30's has abused AAS and in the hospital getting stress tests done with a resting BPM at 205 and two slight heart attacks last night (we're texting and he seems ok for now)......reading your post just hit me more than ever. I just made an appointment to hit up the blood bank next week as I've been on for the last 18 weeks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic