Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hells Angel gang member among those arrested during steroid bust

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
***Editors’ note: Moving vision of the arrests will be made available to television networks via YouSendIt today. Still images will be available via email by contacting the NSW Police Media Unit on (02) 8263 6100.***

Gangs Squad including Strike Force Raptor have charged five people over the alleged supply of prohibited and restricted substances by Outlaw Motorcycle Gang members and associates.

Between 12.50pm and 7.30pm yesterday (Wednesday 14 July, 2011), officers executed search warrants at five locations including a business premises at Castle Hill, a residential unit at Castle Hill, a pharmacy at Kogarah, a residential unit at Waterloo and a house in Blacktown.

Strike Force Observer was established in December 2010 to investigate the alleged supply of prohibited drugs and prescribed restricted substances in the Castle Hill area by OMCG members and associates.

The operation follows a number of controlled operations previously conducted by Strike Force Observer detectives.

A total of four people were arrested yesterday including a 66-year-old man as well as a 54-year-old woman and a 25-year-old man at a business premises at Castle Hill and a 28-year-old male member of the Hells Angels OMCG at a home in Blacktown.

During the warrant at the Castle Hill business premises, police located and seized over $29,000 cash and a quantity of steroids inside. Police also located and seized 2000 individual items of various steroids and restricted substances in a storage shed at Castle Hill.

During the warrant at the Blacktown home, police located and seized stolen Defence Force property, along with a butterfly knife and steroids.

The following charges have been laid by police:

· 66-year-old man charged at Castle Hill Police Station with supplying a restricted substance, knowingly deal with the proceeds of crime and supply unregistered/unlisted therapeutic goods by retail. He was refused bail to appear at Parramatta Local Court on today.

· 54-year-old woman charged at Castle Hill Police Station with supplying unregistered/unlisted goods, knowingly deal with proceeds of crime and supplying restricted substance. She was refused bail to appear at Parramatta Local Court today.

· 25-year-old man charged at Castle Hill Police Station with possess anabolic steroid and was given conditional bail to appear at Parramatta Local Court on 4 August.

· 28-year-old Hells Angels member charged at St Marys Police Station with possess prohibited weapon, goods in custody and possess anabolic steroids. He was granted conditional bail to appear at Blacktown Local Court on 11 August 2011.

http://hills-shire-times.whereilive...ber-among-those-arrested-during-steroid-bust/

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
of all the things to list.....a butterfly knife?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
shit man, i used to get my Dbols from Angels!
thats where i got my nickname too. (notice the initials)
AAS and butterfly knives are MILD compare to most of the shit them guys carry

Last edited:
danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I thought it was overseas i found this thinkin it was someone else

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I dont understand the pointing out that it was a Hells Angel MC member ,,, and they contuined in the article stating it was a Outlaw MC Gang . Well those people dont kno jack shit , because the Outlaws MC are a rivial of the Hells Angel MC . Does the fact that he was a Biker and belonged to a MC gang really have anything to do with him selling steroids .Its just another political way for the yuppie's to make us Bikers look like trash ,,,, disregard my user name BikerTrash ,,,lol

Last edited:
BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
of all the things to list.....a butterfly knife?

that stinks of desperation....shouldn't they be going after the mexican cartels? Oh sorry, then CIA wouldn't be able to fund all the "grass roots" revolutions around the world.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I dont understand the pointing out that it was a Hells Angel MC member ,,, and they contuined in the article stating it was a Outlaw MC Gang . Well those people dont kno jack shit , because the Outlaws MC are a rivial of the Hells Angel MC . Does the fact that he was a Biker and belonged to a MC gang really have anything to do with him selling steroids .Its just another political way for the yuppie's to make us Bikers look like trash ,,,, disregard my user name BikerTrash ,,,lol

i agree bro...and if it wnt a biker it would be something eles..dw

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011

Actually, depending where this happened of course, they could use that in a RICO case against the rest of the club or at least his local state chapter. That would be the only reason I could see pointing out that he was HA in a police report. Now they can raid the clubhouse, tap the phones, set up surveillance, and generally disregard all their rights in order to harass and convict as many of them as possible for everything and anything they have done or do wrong, whether it be related to this specific incident or not. I seen it happen first hand. Feds are the biggest gang out there these days and they operate above the law...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic