Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

HCG Start Time During Cycle

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
Been reading everything I can on this and seems to be quite a few different opinions. Im planning on running HCG during cycle (I'm 39) at 250mg E3D and would like people's opinions on when I should start. Some posts don't say when so assuming starting week 1, others say start week 3, others week 4 and run through till end with usually a blast before PCT. Will be running dbol/testE/Deca.

Whats your input on when I should start HCG?

Thanks!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Been reading everything I can on this and seems to be quite a few different opinions. Im planning on running HCG during my cycle (I'm 39) at 250mg E3D and would like people's opinions on when I should start. Some posts don't say when so assuming starting week 1, others say start week 3, others week 4 and run through till end with usually a blast before PCT. Will be running dbol/testE/Deca.

Whats your input on when I should start HCG?

Thanks!

AAS can shut you down as little as one week like deca, Test at least two weeks and your system will be barely functioning if not completely dead.

I'd start 1-2 weeks after your cycle. And yes despite those who have all the answers but don't know what they are talking about, HCG IS GOOD FOR YOUR DAMN HEALTH during a cycle so take it!

Reactions: SAD
A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
Sorry, bit confused. You mention ou can get shutdown in a week with deca so assume you are implying start taking HCG straight away in our cycle but then you say start 1-2 weeks after your cycle. I was referring to taking HCG during my cycle, not during PCT. wanted to know if I should start taking HCG the first week of my cycle ie when I take my first test/deca injection or wait a few weeks before starting.

Thanks and sorry if I'm misunderstanding you. Just want to make sure I get this righ.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Sorry, bit confused. You mention ou can get shutdown in a week with deca so assume you are implying start taking HCG straight away in our cycle but then you say start 1-2 weeks after your cycle. I was referring to taking HCG during my cycle, not during PCT. wanted to know if I should start taking HCG the first week of my cycle ie when I take my first test/deca injection or wait a few weeks before starting.

Thanks and sorry if I'm misunderstanding you. Just want to make sure I get this righ.
I'm sure he meant 2 weeks into the cycle not 2 weeks after. Stop taking right before PCT.

The exception to this is the gyno prone. From what I understand it's pretty bad for the man boobies.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
2nd week in and run through and past your cycle is my experience with keeping full testicles and some testicular function, the dosing you have planned during cycle will most likely work, POST cycle if you are looking to stay off aas for awhile and get a FULL recovery then your dosing will have to be much higher.
1000iu's per day for at least 2 weeks after your last shot has cleared your system followed by 50mg of clomid per day (or taken concurrently) for a month or so then see how you do from there.
The compounds used and the length of your cycle will determine your pct protocol more specifically.

Fitter x

Fitter x

Nov 13, 2011
All sounds right to me... I personally never come off. I'm 46 had all the kids I'm gonna have. My Balls are small, but it's ok cause I can get a script for test If I need to. That's my opinion though. Some consider me a little reckless.
Just saying, HCG will require its own recovery time as well. It only mimics the lutinzing hormone.

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
My thoughts only, as I'm sure there are a lot more experienced bro's out there:

HCG: 250 ui 2x week for the entire cycle starting at week 2.

Then:

500 UI's every day for the 2 weeks after your cycle up to 4 days before you start your SERMS (So 10 days actually if using a long ester).

Also, I have 3 kids (all boys), no more!!! LMFAO!!! Savages I say!

I'm 40 bro.

Good Luck

Rek

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

NO guess I didn't make my self clear duno, what I mean is start using HCG 2 wks or even 1 wks after you have started your cycle so the leydig cells/nuts lol whatever will not shrink at all or atrophy!!!
your better off taking hcg during cycle and up till pct although I've done it both and still recovered I will say during cycle was alot smoother recovery for me.

PCT has never been written in stone but there are still scientific facts you can't ignore either.

Last edited:
A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
Thanks for the clarification and thanks to everyone for their input. Much appreciated.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
That's good info and solid advice! ^^^

198tn4.jpg
2wgad83.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic