Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Have you met any Professional bodybuilders?

RAH2014

RAH2014

Jun 9, 2011
Ronnie Coleman - had loads of people to meet so didnt talk much but seemed cool, dropped his famous 'yeah buddy' one liner for me lol
Jay Cutler - seemed like a cool guy and interacted well with fans
Gunter - always wiling to have a conversation but never replies on twitter lol
Dennis Wolf - really cool guy seems to remember his fans for some bizzare reason, ive met him three times and he's always recalled where i saw him and what i asked him which is pretty cool lol
Dorian Yates - always has time for a picture even when hes tryna get ome lunch, always a pleasure meeting him
Zack Khan - what can i say the BEST guy to chat to especially if your from the UK the guy is too funny lol check out his 'road to recovery blogs on youtube'
Tony Freeman - seemed a bit distant, didnt talk much but seemed ok
Muhammad Mustafa - he was quite funny but then again i met him like 8 years ago lol

i know there is a few more just cant remember at this time however i really wanted to meet Markus Ruhl but never have :(

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I am knee deep with local competitors, but the only pro I have met was don long. He trained at my gym for a while b4 moving to FL.

Hawk

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
victor martinez, I know him personally and competed with him on national qualifier
chris cormier, met him in after hours partying with victor. we hung out at victor's place afterwards.
dorian yates, met him after he retired. still huge, we were at a club and he was checking this girl out and I pulled him away '''she's a man''
Wong Hong, one of lesser known pro. I placed second behind him before he was pro.
Caprice Murray, again 2nd behind him.
king kamali, dennis james, Nasser, gunter. nasser and gunter were few that I thought was really big in person.

Last edited:
ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
art atwood, dexter jackson, and dennis wolf

J

Jake

Jun 23, 2011
The only pro i have met is Ronnie Coleman. Met him last month at a seminar in Swansea. He is such a great guy and funny. He is still huge! 295 at 3% bodyfat.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Paco Bautista, Ronny Rockel, Michael Kefalianos, Markos Chacon (or however you spell his last name), Regiane Da Silva (extremely friendly and outgoing) and her husband who's name I can't recall.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Phil - Super cool. Joked with him for a while and talked about egg whites
Branch - Spoken with a few times. He was trying to leave and the wife and I helped him get out the door cause people kept coming up to him. haha
Jay - Meet and greet a few times
Darem Charles - Nice. He was shaking from being depleted
Gustavo - He liked my wife a lot...
Gunter - Walked into the GNC where my wife and I worked at the time. He was the first pro I met and I was awe struck.
Flex Wheeler - Spoke for a minute about his book
Chris Cormier - Way cool until a blonde walked up
Larry Scott - Kinda weird
Jonnie Jackson - Way cool
Marcus Haley - Very nice

Trained next to Ben P, Hide, and charles glass at Venice but didnt meet them.

Im sure theres more... lol

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
A decent amount of the older guys - biggest in the gym was Vic Richards , who was in surprising good shape given his reputation . Only guy I've seen ride a stationary bike with his hams nearly brushing the ground , dude ate two steaks and three plates of white rice straight after training !

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Lee Priest and Victor Martinez. Both super cool.

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
Way back in the day...

Flex Wheeler: Major dick! Didn't care about chatting with anyone that wasn't female, hot and wanted to sit on his knee for a photograph.
Mike Matarazzo: Enormous.. calves bigger than my head. Easily one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Spent ages talking to him. He was awesome to watch posing as well. Loved the way he'd jump off the stage and go down into the crowd.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
trained next to evan centopani, and met ben white

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic