U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
If so what were your results and thoughts

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Dose at a fraction of the industry standard dosage. A few bottles were enough, don't anticipate reordering. Recommended for professional eaters.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Just noticed some posts on it while scrolling through. My main questions were does it really help with fat burning and tendon healing?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
On it now. 12.5 mg at bedtime. Have not been on long enough to give any feedback

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
On it now. 12.5 mg at bedtime. Have not been on long enough to give any feedback
Appreciate the info if you could keep me posted as time progresses I’d appreciate it.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Appreciate the info if you could keep me posted as time progresses I’d appreciate it.
As a few others know my mind and body are not in sync and harmony so, if it offers subtle benefits I probably won't notice. If I notice something I will post up.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
It worked for me for a few weeks , I even got the fat hands n tingle fingers like folks talk about getting from GH.

After 3 maybe 4 weeks at 25mg the hunger went away but the tingles and numb fingers stayed.

And stayed

And stayed .... for months after I stopped using it , my thumb is still numb to the touch over a year later.

NEVER again. nope not ever. Fuck those experimental chems , some of them aren't even worth feeding to rats.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Appreciate the info that’s all I needed to know. No go for me. Trying to get info on bpc157 for tendons and Inury recover

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I used it. In the morning dose gave me lethargy most of the day and I was real hungry. Night dose I would wake up hungry. It is best taken on an empty stomach, So I kept food and a glass of water by the bed so I could eat and go back to sleep. I did it for 4 months at 15mg ed.
My results felt like when I did a GHRP cycle (Cannot recall 2 or 6) I leaned out a little but maybe because I was hyper sensitive about calories going in due to hunger. My skin looked a little better I did not loose much mass as I used it when I came off TRT to bank up my script and see how I recovered.

All in all I would use it again. I have another bottle with 120 caps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic