Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Happy Birthday Iron Soul

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
That's too funny, glad he wasn't a dick!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
That's too funny, glad he wasn't a dick!

Lol me too man. The way cops are now days, I'm surprised I didn't get thrown out of my car onto the ground and shot in the back.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Lol me too man. The way cops are now days, I'm surprised I didn't get thrown out of my car onto the ground and shot in the back.
you white bro... if you were black you would already be a dead ass!

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Happy Birthday, dude! Hope you had a good one.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yup... Like father like son. He is even a ginger.

I knew I felt some sort of soul less field of some sort. Gingers are like Chuckie

Haha oh and I forgot to tell you guys. I keep my wallet in my gym bag and I also have a ziplock bag of chalk in there for the gym. So when I got pulled over, I went to get my wallet and just pulled a big bag of white powdered chalk out first not even thinking about it because I'm used to it being there. Then it hit me, I was like fuk!! "Sir that's just chalk for the gym"

Dood..you don't know by now, you put the military id behind the license so he sees. Just don't hand it to him or you'll get the ticket for shizzle!! Happy Bday nig!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I knew I felt some sort of soul less field of some sort. Gingers are like Chuckie

Dood..you don't know by now, you put the military id behind the license so he sees. Just don't hand it to him or you'll get the ticket for shizzle!! Happy Bday nig!

Dude I keep the mil id on top and dude still gave me a ticket lol

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
to obvious prolly, keep it behind the DL then hand him the wallet and he will refuse and say please take it out then When you take it out he will see the mil ID and be like ok this isn't some douch bag flashing his mil id trying to get out of a ticket lol... Still tho what a jerk..

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
to obvious prolly, keep it behind the DL then hand him the wallet and he will refuse and say please take it out then When you take it out he will see the mil ID and be like ok this isn't some douch bag flashing his mil id trying to get out of a ticket lol... Still tho what a jerk..

Haha well I keep it on top cuz I use it more often but maybe I need to do that

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Happy belated birthday IronSoul! :violin:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic