Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Halotestin experiences

M

MJR

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2012
Love it, ran it from 20 to 40 mg pre workout about an hour before. Ran it two weeks out every comp I have done except the last and there was a difference. Feel like I can train forever with it. I mean hours of heavy training without a problem. No crazy side effects for me. SAD said this felt rage sometimes and nothing other times and I can agree with that.

J

jixer08

Jul 14, 2014
I see a lot of comments about having great strength gains while taking. So did Yall lose the strength gains after ending cycle? If so any suggestions on how to keep the gains from it?

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I see a lot of comments about having great strength gains while taking. So did Yall lose the strength gains after ending cycle? If so any suggestions on how to keep the gains from it?

You don't...

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
This thread is interesting.... mmmm.

Hittin

Hittin

VIP Member
Jan 24, 2012
Nice thread for the most part...thanks for the heads up to those who posted coherently and informatively, I am gonna give it a go. Gonna start real slow and assess my aggression.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I am using 20mg/ED right now for the past 12 days.. Strength up, muscles are harder, and I have a shitty attitude, just ask my wife..

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Halo has to be one of my all time favorites !!!
I ran 20mgs pre workout , maybe 1/2 hour b4 the gym!!!
Strength was awesome and gains were phenomenal !!!
Was alittle edgy but nothing like rage or homicidal thoughts !!!
Have a good liver support and heavy , heavy water !!!
All in all if u get REAL Halo , u will know right away and u'll love it !!! Just my .02 !!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I am using 20mg/ED right now for the past 12 days.. Strength up, muscles are harder, and I have a shitty attitude, just ask my wife..

Halo always made me happier. While it was doing its thing. about 6 hours later I would be a nightmare to live with. Fortunately I train around 6 pm and in bed usually by 11 at the latest. So I would just be an asshole in my sleep. Fight my pillows and steal the blankets lol

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Halo always made me happier. While it was doing its thing. about 6 hours later I would be a nightmare to live with. Fortunately I train around 6 pm and in bed usually by 11 at the latest. So I would just be an asshole in my sleep. Fight my pillows and steal the blankets lol

Yeah for me, Halo came with quite the "crash".

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Just reading this thread made me want some Halo and Graniteman's thread on Var is giving me ideas........:weightlift:

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I may have to stop drinking and become a freak

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Halo is tough to find or real halo is....but if you get the legit stuff, look out! Strong, angry, aggressive and dry! Oh and you will eat small children! Lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic