Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Halo’s old guy comeback journal 2024

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Thanks brother, goals are lean all the way out harden up flexibility for surfing which right now is brutal my core needs rebuilding after the surgery. Then trying to stay away from doctors as much as possible
Nice! And I don't blame you for wanting to steer clear of doctors. They seem to like you alot. LOL.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hell yeah brother! Looking forward to this. Happy as hell that you’re back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Subbed to learn and hopefully laugh.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
58 huh? Don't worry, its only gets worse.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
58 huh? Don't worry, its only gets worse.
That’s definitely the trend. If I can avoid surgeries and log some good effort I’m pretty sure I’ll be way better off than now

Reactions: 5.0
Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Back from the Central America trip and dragging ass. Surfed while I was down there and I'm still draining from my sinuses while I'm walking around. It may take the weekend to get my shit together. I made a quick trip to the gym did a little cardio starting to work my heart rate up in the 130's did a little chest DB Bench and Incline DB 2 warm up sets each 5 working sets 10 reps at 45lbs incline 50lbs flat. Cable flies 5 sets of 10 at 20lb, cable cross overs 5 sets of 10 at 10lbs. I did 6 sets of 45 second dead hangs that was brutal LOL. We'll see if the shoulder flexibility comes back. One day at a time I feel like shit but I know the mission.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ok the dragging ass yesterday was a little more than it appeared I'm sick, not shocking crossing paths with all of those people on the way back home. I have the right stuff here to fight it off so started on all that this morning I'll see what I can do today regardless.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Ok the dragging ass yesterday was a little more than it appeared I'm sick, not shocking crossing paths with all of those people on the way back home. I have the right stuff here to fight it off so started on all that this morning I'll see what I can do today regardless.
Taking care of ourselves is half the battle. I do more injury prevention crap now than I ever have. I refuse to go down without a fight and I know you are that way as well !!
just remember we have all that muscle memory and muscle base to our advantage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 5 members watching this topic

, , , ,