Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Had my first Blizzard tonight

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Just pop a metformin before you do it, you'll be just fine. ;) Actually, that was pretty serious. Metformin is like a wonder drug. It's super cheap, and is amazing at preventing insulin insensitivity and blood sugar spikes from eating junk foods.

Just don't wander to far from the shitter because you will be shitting urself...

B

b4hand

Jan 7, 2012
Once every 2 weeks DQ is my cheat meal....6 piece chicken basket and large blizzard. I always switch the flavor but last week was cappuccino toffee. Mmm

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
TCBY has it's version called a shiver....coffee frozen yogurt with Heath bar bits.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Blizzards are amazing. I get heath bar and butterfinger combined, and every bite has got tons of good stuff in it. If a small is wonderful, a large is twice as wonderful!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Could've had a McFlurry LK, but hey if you like kissing old black women thats cool too. I'll send you some McD's gift cards for Christmas.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
So much like kissing an old black woman for the first time.

Confused-Video-Game-Soldier-Reaction-Gif.gif

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I never kissed an old black woman but if its anything like a blizzard I might have to try!!!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
?? What's that have to do with metformin giving you the shits when you eat simple carbs? Yes metformin is a great drug no dubt but the side effects are bad when the diets not controlled.

Haha! I completely read your post wrong. Sorry about that.

I have the shits all the time regardless. I have IBS, so unless I go on a completely high fiber, GI friendly diet with almost no protein, it changes nothing. :/

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
?? What's that have to do with metformin giving you the shits when you eat simple carbs? Yes metformin is a great drug no dubt but the side effects are bad when the diets not controlled.

That is a nasty side for sure but I never had it at 250mg 2x daily.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Haha! I completely read your post wrong. Sorry about that.

I have the shits all the time regardless. I have IBS, so unless I go on a completely high fiber, GI friendly diet with almost no protein, it changes nothing. :/

All good shortz, for the record I like metformin I use it sometimes in the evening it cuts my appitite down and makes me sleepy so it's great for dieting... Ok back to the topic :eek:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic