Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Guys on self administered or doc administered TRT, what doses do you use?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
When cruising or running my self prescribed trt. I use about 35mg/ed of test prop. Or 250 mg of test e a week usually switch back and forth a few times a year between blasting and cruising

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Lets be honest Raiden, you enjoy when your doc cops a feel on your pecs:gay:

Every doc is different. I told my doc concerns about estro and water retention and he feels my pec area, which he always says im good and im like damn I want pharm grade ancileries lol. So I just keep aromasin on hand and take when needed. Every time doc orders blood test I make sure to cruise before I draw blood, never on a blast. I love my endocrinologist, im straight up with him on most things and he just looks at me and shakes his head lol. But I highly encourage people to be straight with their docs...if possible.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Every doc is different. I told my doc concerns about estro and water retention and he feels my pec area, which he always says im good and im like damn I want pharm grade ancileries lol. So I just keep aromasin on hand and take when needed. Every time doc orders blood test I make sure to cruise before I draw blood, never on a blast. I love my endocrinologist, im straight up with him on most things and he just looks at me and shakes his head lol. But I highly encourage people to be straight with their docs...if possible.

Seriously? lol he feels your pecs to check estrogen? ha ha ha ha!

Whats your E levels Check at?

Has he ever done any research on the effects of estrogen on lowering thyroid, brain aging, among another nasty effects?

Use HCG or you will loose alot of important hormones like progesterone , pregnenolone. And yes use aromasin if the idiot does not have you on an anti-E .

some use very little anti-e on HRT but still needed or estrogen just keeps creeping up and up.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Seriously? lol he feels your pecs to check estrogen? ha ha ha ha!

Whats your E levels Check at?

Has he ever done any research on the effects of estrogen on lowering thyroid, brain aging, among another nasty effects?

Gettin ready to find me a Doc and wanted to get all the info I need to ask. It's new to me
Use HCG or you will loose alot of important hormones like progesterone , pregnenolone. And yes use aromasin if the idiot does not have you on an anti-E .

some use very little anti-e on HRT but still needed or estrogen just keeps creeping up and up.

Gettin ready to find me a Doc and wanted all the info I can get. Always wondered about this part. Thanks SHINE

RAIDEN , I can let him cop a feel but stickin his finger up my butt is gonna be a problem as long as he doesnt have both hands on my shoulders I guess I'll be ok

Risen_1

Risen_1

Dec 20, 2012
Ive been on HRT for 3yrs. I run 200mg of Cyp once a week . I take not anti E's or HCG and my number come out fine. I had a vacetomy after my second child so I dont really care if my boys dobt drop back down, but never had an issue with gyno either.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Ive been on HRT for 3yrs. I run 200mg of Cyp once a week . I take not anti E's or HCG and my number come out fine. I had a vacetomy after my second child so I dont really care if my boys dobt drop back down, but never had an issue with gyno either.

NO YOUR NOT FINE, without HCG you loose progesterone and pregnenolone, two powerful neurosteorids for health, and artery health as well. (Progesterone is highly important for thyroid and keeping arteries from hardening)
I advise you to add DHEA or pregnenolone if you don't take HCG.

YOU will get rid of that edgy burned out feeling if you add HCG or the pregnenolone.

And I would like to see proof of those numbers, I bet your estrogen is on the high side and barely passing. (some get by barely but it is always a good idea to drop estrogen down on the low side)

The Higher estrogen the lower your thyroid output will be * FACT*

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Gettin ready to find me a Doc and wanted all the info I can get. Always wondered about this part. Thanks SHINE

RAIDEN , I can let him cop a feel but stickin his finger up my butt is gonna be a problem as long as he doesnt have both hands on my shoulders I guess I'll be ok

I'd advise you read up on swales board. He has an HRT forum that covers everything.
*John Crisler* HRT doc, Pioneered HRT for men imo.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
SHINE..I believe more in HCG now than before, i read a article by Dr Crisler (spell check) not too long ago and was very informative. My doc dont seem too big on AI's or hcg, but maybe he will change after talking to him some more idk. Seems a lot of endos dont script hcg for some reason.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
SHINE..I believe more in HCG now than before, i read a article by Dr Crisler (spell check) not too long ago and was very informative. My doc don't seem too big on AI's or hcg, but maybe he will change after talking to him some more idk. Seems a lot of endos dont script hcg for some reason.

That's cause Most are way way outa the loop on knowing what the hell to do. Any well respected endocrinologist should know this by now.

His main Web Page, lot of good info on HRT. http://www.allthingsmale.com/index.html

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
about 200mg ew . bloods look good on this and i feel great.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic