jacobss
What's New?

Growth Hormone / Anti-Aging

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I thought GH could only be prescribed for growth issues in children and AIDs type cases. I thought prescribing GH for anti-aging purposes went away... I could be wrong.

Isn't prescription GH something like $15/IU? That's crazy expensive compared to domestic GH that can be gotten for about $2/IU or less.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I thought GH could only be prescribed for growth issues in children and AIDs type cases. I thought prescribing GH for anti-aging purposes went away... I could be wrong.

Isn't prescription GH something like $15/IU? That's crazy expensive compared to domestic GH that can be gotten for about $2/IU or less.
Prescribing for Anti Aging with GH is illegal. You do have to show a form of Deficiency. Adult onset Growth Hormone Deficency is what they are looking for. Many things cause it like pituitary damage, bad genetics, drug abuse. Aids is another way. Prescribing for Anti Aging is actually illegal and they can go after you if they want to . Now, prescribing for Low T is legal and if it gives you an anti aging benefit...well i guess you could consider that a side effect so to speak...not a negative one though. Prescribing for Aesthetic purposes like looking better, bigger arms, or being stronger is also illegal. Prescribing for fat loss is ok and another side effect you might see would be bigger arms. This is completely fucked if you ask me. i can go in for a new set of tits and thats legal. But If i want some more muscle i have to eat right, workout, and watch my lifestyle and that would be illegal. Makes total sense.
The cheapest you will find brand name GH legally is typically about $14/ iu and I can tell you depending on the strength of say pfizer genotropin it will run you in excess of $35/iu.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I'm going to the anti-aging MD next week and want to get a prescription for hGH. What should I tell him my symptoms are to make him think I have low levels? Is there anything I can do to tank my levels before getting blood drawn?

IMO you would be much better off using peptides. 100mcg of a GHRP and Mod GRF(1-29) before bed have been shown to restore your natural GH levels to that of a person in their early 20's IMO there are too many negatives to using syn GH. First off is it cause a bleed effect and your body likes to see pulse of GH, which it what you will get when you use peptides. There was also a large pharmaceutical company recently that just got done 2 years of clinical trials using a oral version of GHRP2. If you goal is really anti aging this would be my approach.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
IMO you would be much better off using peptides. 100mcg of a GHRP and Mod GRF(1-29) before bed have been shown to restore your natural GH levels to that of a person in their early 20's IMO there are too many negatives to using syn GH. First off is it cause a bleed effect and your body likes to see pulse of GH, which it what you will get when you use peptides. There was also a large pharmaceutical company recently that just got done 2 years of clinical trials using a oral version of GHRP2. If you goal is really anti aging this would be my approach.
I have tried oral GHRP2 & Oral GHRP6. They both sucked in my honest opinion. I noticed absolutely nothing and felt no effects like i did using the injections.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I'm not saying that the oral version is better. My point is if a large company want to spend money on clinical trials, there got be something to the peptides. I also use injection, never tried orals, but I am a firm believer that peptides are the better choice when compared to SYN GH.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

I am aware (like that?) that CJC-1295 DAC causes an extended "bleed" of growth hormone, but I was unaware of studies showing that HGH does the same. Do you have any backing to that statement? Is it along the same lines as CJC-1295 DAC and if it is, why would people take it multiple times each day?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I'm not saying that the oral version is better. My point is if a large company want to spend money on clinical trials, there got be something to the peptides. I also use injection, never tried orals, but I am a firm believer that peptides are the better choice when compared to SYN GH.

I know, I was just giving my input. i will say peptides have there place just like hgh. Keep in mind you can not stimulate something that is damaged. Example being your pituitary gland. If its broke you can give it all the peps in the world but the production just wont happen. Now for most people they just have low production so a peptide would be great. For people like an attorney I have, it wont work. He was involved in a traffic accident as a young child and pituitary damage happened. We tried sermorelin, ghrp2 and ghrp6 and all three together. Nothing have him the benefit of synthetic HGH.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I know, I was just giving my input. i will say peptides have there place just like hgh. Keep in mind you can not stimulate something that is damaged. Example being your pituitary gland. If its broke you can give it all the peps in the world but the production just wont happen. Now for most people they just have low production so a peptide would be great. For people like an attorney I have, it wont work. He was involved in a traffic accident as a young child and pituitary damage happened. We tried sermorelin, ghrp2 and ghrp6 and all three together. Nothing have him the benefit of synthetic HGH.

Your are right. GHRP blocks Somatostatin to allow for your pituitary to release natural GH. So if the pituitary is not working correctly and producing GH then there would be nothing for it to release and in that case a person only choice would be to use SYN GH.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I was thinking of running GHRP-2 and Mod GRF(1-29) 100-mcg tid and supplement it with a low dose of prescription hGH. If I can't get the hGH through a prescription, oh well.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

Older you get your HP only puts out so much GH even after priming it with peps, your right crowman some it works and others not so much from reading in the older folks. lot of long term studies and even one 10yrs with synthetic GH treatment showing amazing results. GHRP-6 can make you a fat bastard if done at to high doses, More I read about that one it looks like ghrp-2 is your better bet for the peps.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I was thinking of running GHRP-2 and Mod GRF(1-29) 100-mcg tid and supplement it with a low dose of prescription hGH. If I can't get the hGH through a prescription, oh well.

Yes this is a good approach. Take your peptides, wait 10min then dose 2-3iu of GH and your body will see it as one large pulse and no bleed effect

Stude

Stude

Jul 31, 2011
Just a quick response All anti aging docs are now using peptides for growth release as it is illegal to perscribe HGH. I think they are using sermorelin.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic