JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome To TID Goose.

Juice N Goose

Juice N Goose

Jul 13, 2014
Gee Whiz Men,I think I'm going to like it just fine over here! Ya'll sure know how to make an old war-dog feel welcome.

Brutus and CBS..DARN good to be amongst old Pals. PI-22 where are you? And Dr.Jim,The only Doctor I ever knew I trusted implicitly.

graniteman,Your taste in boards is impeccable new friend!

Shoot Guys,Thank you all.Heck,even a Moderator stopped by..thats never a bad sign huh?

Each in your own way.I just hope I dont bug you to death with questions, 'cause I have one..or maybe two hundred on this here list of mine.

Goose

Juice N Goose

Juice N Goose

Jul 13, 2014
Colorado huh? my father grew up in Carbondale and my great grandparents in Basalt. Grandmother spent her last years in Grand Junction. I still remember the high mountains as a boy..if you could only sell that clean air by the six-pack...!!

Sure has changed a lot since I was a boy. When I attended Grandmas funeral a few years back could barely believe my eyes. Still an awesome place Caveman but I was shocked at A) the incredible transformation in the form of construction, both residential and commercial and mostly B) ALL of the once open country for hunting and fishing now fenced off and under the control of the BLM and Forestry Service and the many "Keep Out" signs.

Still amazed how Denver can bake you alive in Summer and freeze your bones in Winter.

Wow! what a wondrous place nonetheless huh?

Goose

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
Good to see you made over here brother!

C

caveman

Apr 17, 2013
Colorado huh? my father grew up in Carbondale and my great grandparents in Basalt. Grandmother spent her last years in Grand Junction. I still remember the high mountains as a boy..if you could only sell that clean air by the six-pack...!!

Sure has changed a lot since I was a boy. When I attended Grandmas funeral a few years back could barely believe my eyes. Still an awesome place Caveman but I was shocked at A) the incredible transformation in the form of construction, both residential and commercial and mostly B) ALL of the once open country for hunting and fishing now fenced off and under the control of the BLM and Forestry Service and the many "Keep Out" signs.

Still amazed how Denver can bake you alive in Summer and freeze your bones in Winter.

Wow! what a wondrous place nonetheless huh?

Goose

Next time you are in Grand Junction, let me know. Steaks are on me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic