Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

GOT Calves?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Also back pumps.... I must have repressed my memory of my last runs with superdrol and dbol... When I'm using Those I get pump/cramps in my back so bad that I have to lay on the floor for 5 min in between sets of squats or deadlifts

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Yea, I've gotten them in my back also..not so bad I had to lay down for 5 min but did have to NOT move for a few, that shit is brutal!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I get so fed up with attempting to upload a pic on TID. It always tells me I have to resize, and for the life of me I can never get the stupid thing to work. How the hell do I resize something that the TID board will accept? I'm not complaining about the TID board capabilities as much as I'm complaining about my technical shortcomings... it should be relatively freakin easy....

Reactions: SJA
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I get so fed up with attempting to upload a pic on TID. It always tells me I have to resize, and for the life of me I can never get the stupid thing to work. How the hell do I resize something that the TID board will accept? I'm not complaining about the TID board capabilities as much as I'm complaining about my technical shortcomings... it should be relatively freakin easy....

You can resize in paint... Or easier just upload you image to an imgur.com account ad then no resize is needed :)

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
This is more of a quad/ calf combo because i am at work and this is all I have saved on this computerleg.jpg

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Okay, so I go into paint program, and crop the stupid thing to one leg, so that the number of pixels meets the requirements, and now it says the pic is still 100K big and has to be less than 50K. How the hell do I reduce the pixel density in paint to make the freakin thing comply? I suppose there ought to be a "paint for retards" application available....

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
i had to put my pic in my image editor and resize to about 35% and re- save it...them i could uplaod it...hope this helps....make sure to resave to your computer once edited so the new size will show up

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Yeah I know you can click that image and find a way to my Facebook.

HcqW34X.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
One last time....calf2-1 pic.jpg

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Calves are my worst bodypart by far. They are decently lean, but small. I have managed to bring them up a little, but they are not up to the rest of me. (high attachments etc).

calves_zpsdc3560fe.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic