jacobss
What's New?

glucosamine. what are your thoughts.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I take it. It seems to help.

If I run out and am too lazy to go get some for about two weeks I seem to notice more aches in my joints.

So I would say give it a try.

Also, if you're having aches and joint pain, try cutting down on your wheat and dairy consumption. These foods cause inflammation and swelling in the body.

Your s good kid trudbo and I like you. But if you actually used some of the advice you give others I bet you could get into pretty good shape. You know with the food suggestions.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Your s good kid trudbo and I like you. But if you actually used some of the advice you give others I bet you could get into pretty good shape. You know with the food suggestions.

I know man, you're right.

Its just not my goal. Strength is.

I wanna bench 405 so bad I don't wanna mess with my weight because I don't wanna do anything that will slow my progress.

I dont take supplements so I don't have any help except for trt.

However, I'm thinking after the holidays are over, I might set up a plan for myself and lose some weight.

Im kinda tired of having a large midsection.

I wanna be on your level of strength one day man, but it's just taking a long time.

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
Glucosamine has been helping me a lot lately as my knees ache less now after using it for 2 months. I'll try the chondroitin as well.

What are other joint supps worth checking into?

Last edited:
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Everybody who posted in here has done a great job describing the effects, the reasons, the dosage and the benefits.

I cosign to everything said, with the exception of the wheat and dairy stuff (because I know nothing about that), and was pleased to read a thread where quality insight was given!

I love the stuff and notice a difference when I forget to take it as well. Love glucosamine.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
At our age Schultz fish oil is another amazing additive.
I prefer injectable glucosamine but oral works as well. Cissus us another additive . I generally only use cissus if something really starts bothering me

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
glucosamine has been helping me a lot lately as my knees ache less now after using it for 2 months. I'll try the chondroitin as well.

What are other joint supps worth checking into?

you will always be mindless work to me lol.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Everybody who posted in here has done a great job describing the effects, the reasons, the dosage and the benefits.

I cosign to everything said, with the exception of the wheat and dairy stuff (because I know nothing about that), and was pleased to read a thread where quality insight was given!

I love the stuff and notice a difference when I forget to take it as well. Love glucosamine.

Thanks everyone for the responses. I agree, it is nice to see a decent thread with quality responses. It's worth a shot. I have been more active the last 5 weeks than I have in quite some time , this certainly plays a big role. Could be an adjustment period to the old joints. Will he looking into the cissus. I have no familiarity with this product at all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic